Reykjavík to Keflavík Airport With Hotel Pick-up
This one-way airport transfer takes you from your hotel, guest house or designated bus stop in Reykjavik via Gray Line Bus Terminal at Skarfabakki to Keflavik International Airport where you'll be delivered right outside the door of the terminal building.
Gray Line Iceland offers one of the largest hotel collection services in Iceland with pick up and drop off for over 100 hotels, guest houses and designated bus stops in Reykjavik and surrounding municipalities.
Our prompt, reliable and courteous service is available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week in connection to all scheduled passenger flights to and from Iceland through Keflavik International Airport (KEF).
- Travel in comfort from your hotel or guest house in Reykjavik to Keflavik airport
- Drop off right in front of the door at Keflavik airport terminal
- Modern, comfortable coaches
- Professional drivers
- Free Wi-Fi
- Scheduling: Shared Tour
- Languages offered on the Activity / Tour: English
- Duration: 45 minutes
- Printed or Mobile Voucher Accepted
- Children aged 0 -11 are free of charge
- Available all year round
- Pick-up servicePick up from your hotel, guest house or designated bus stop in Reykjavik.
- Easy CancellationCancel up to 1 day in advance for a full refund
- Instant Confirmation
- Cut-off TimeAvailable to be booked until 2 hours before the tour starts. We reserve the option to confirm the tour or not due to availability.
- Pick up service for over 100 hotels, guesthouses and designated bus stops in Reykjavik
- One way transfer from Reykjavik to Keflavik airport
- Free Wi-Fi
- Additional stops not specified
- Staying in Hafnarfjordur? Hotels in Hafnarfjordur are en route to Keflavik Airport. Therefore pick up for these hotels will start on departure time. Please check the tour departure time stated on your voucher.