Reykjavík Beer & Brewery Tour
An adventure for your palette awaits at Bryggjan brugghús where a beer expert serves as your guide. With a sampling of three craft brews made on site and the option of tasting a wide variety of other traditional Icelandic alcoholic beverages, you will embark on a tour of the micro-brewery where some of Iceland's superior craft beers are produced.
A lesson in brewingVisitors will learn about the equipment, processes and products of the famous brewery as well as the lively, local drinking culture, and the colourful history Iceland has had with beer over the last century. Located in the heart of reykjavík’s old harbour, the bistro offers a great opportunity to sit back, relax, and enjoy the view of the docks and the distinctive ships and boats that call it home.
Should you feel the urge to dine, Bryggjan brugghús offers an assortment of delicious local dishes for purchase. With tours Sunday - Thursday on the hour from 13:00 - 21:00 and Friday & Saturday on the hour from 13:00 - 18:00, this is a perfect outing for those looking to combine with other tours or those looking to inject a little knowledge and fun into a meal. The brewery is only a short walk from the city centre, so you can arrive and depart at your leisure once you have booked your tour.
- Sample the micro-brewery’s unique beers
- Tour the micro-brewery where some of Iceland’s award-winning beers are produced
- Relax at one of Reykjavík’s finest bistros in the heart of the Old Harbour
- Enjoy the view of the Old Harbour’s historical vessels, from coast guard ships to old fishing boats
- Scheduling: Shared Tour
- Languages offered on the Activity / Tour: English
- Duration: 20 to 25 minutes
- Printed or Mobile Voucher Accepted
- Easy CancellationCancel up to 1 day in advance for a full refund
- Instant Confirmation
- Guided brewery tour
- Three beers with the option of adding a variety of other traditional Icelandic liquors and beers
- Upon arrival, simply present your Gray Line Iceland tour voucher to the bartender at Bryggjan Brugghús.
- Alcoholic beverages are only served to those who have reached the legal drinking age, which in Iceland is 20 years old.