Keflavik Airport to Reykjavík With Hotel Drop Off
Gray Line Iceland offers one of the largest airport transfer services in Iceland with pick-up and drop-off for over 100 hotels, guesthouses and bus stops in Reykjavik and surrounding municipalities.
Our prompt, reliable, and courteous service is available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week in connection with all scheduled passenger flights to and from Iceland through Keflavik International Airport (KEF).
Conveniently located outside the terminal building our modern comfortable coaches depart according to a fixed timetable.
To ensure the quickest service possible our coaches take passengers straight from Keflavik airport to Gray Line bus terminal in Reykjavik, which is a central hub for our tours and transfers. Shuttles are waiting at the terminal ready to deliver passengers to their hotels, guesthouses and designated bus stops.
- Comfortable airport transfer from Keflavik airport to Reykjavik city
- Modern, comfortable, fully air-conditioned coaches
- Professional drivers
- Free WiFi on board
- Scheduling: Shared Tour
- Languages offered on the Activity / Tour: English
- Duration: 45 minutes
- Printed or Mobile Voucher Accepted
- Available all year round
- Children aged 0 - 11 are free of charge
- Pick-up serviceYou will be met by our representative in the arrivals hall at Keflavik Airport.
- Easy CancellationCancel up to 1 day in advance for a full refund
- Instant Confirmation
- Cut-off TimeAvailable to be booked until 2 hours before the tour starts. We reserve the option to confirm the tour or not due to availability.
- One-way transfer from Keflavik airport to Reykjavik
- Drop off service for over 100 hotels, guesthouses and designated bus stops in Reykjavik city
- Free WiFi
- Any expense of personal nature
- In case of delayed flights we will always accommodate our passengers to the next available coach departure.
- Excellent 5
- Very Good 4
- Average 3
- Poor 2
- Terrible 1