Golden Circle Super Jeep Tour With Snowmobile
You’ll visit the highlights of the golden circle, journey into the isolated highlands and get your heart pumping riding a snowmobile on langjökull glacier!
This deluxe golden circle super jeep tour lets you explore Iceland in style on a 4x4 super jeep specially modified for Iceland's rugged terrain and off-road tracks. You’ll visit the highlights of the golden circle, journey into the isolated highlands and get your heart pumping riding a snowmobile on langjökull glacier.
The tour starts with þingvellir national park, a place of outstanding beauty and a UNESCO world heritage site where the old Icelandic parliament was established in 930 a.D. At almannagjá gorge, a pathway snakes between rows of opposing cliffs that mark the fault line between the tectonic plates of America and Eurasia. This one of the few places in the world where you can literally walk between two continents.
Leaving þingvellir national park the super jeep tour continues on to hvítá river canyon and the impressive Gullfoss waterfall. You can walk down to the plateau of rocks right beside the falls to feel the spray of glacial water on your face or climb the stairs up to the viewing platform to take in the view over the canyon.
A short drive from Gullfoss waterfall the Geysir geothermal area is your next place to explore. Take a walk among bubbling mud holes and azure pools of water-rich with minerals and visit the one Geysir that all others are named after. Get up close to the erupting Geyser Strokkur, which erupts with boiling water every few minutes.
The super jeep tour takes you from Geysir along the kjölur highland route to langjökull glacier where you’ll get to ride a snowmobile on a glacier and enjoy sweeping panoramas of colourful mountain ranges.
- Getting up close to Geysir hot spring and Gullfoss waterfall
- Travel in a specially modified Super Jeep
- Journey to the interior highlands of Iceland
- Ride a Snowmobile on Langjökull glacier
- Scheduling: Shared Tour
- Languages offered on the Activity / Tour: English
- Duration: 9 to 10 hours
- Printed or Mobile Voucher Accepted
- Children under the age of 6 are not permitted on this tour
- Pick-up servicePick up and drop off for hotels, guesthouses and bus stops in Reykjavik available.
- Easy CancellationCancel up to 1 day in advance for a full refund
- Instant Confirmation
- Cut-off TimeAvailable to be booked until 2 hours before the tour starts. We reserve the option to confirm the tour or not due to availability.
- Complimentary pick up and drop off for hotels, guesthouses and bus stops
- Round-trip transportation in a Super Jeep
- 1 hour snowmobile ride - 2 riders per scooter (all necessary equipment.provided)
- Professional tour guide
- Drivers license is required to operate a snowmobile
- Necessary gear for riding a snowmobile, suit, helmet, shoes and gloves is provided by the snowmobile tour operator.
- We reserve the right to alter the itinerary according to weather and road conditions.