Golden Circle Evening Tour
In an effort to put a little twist to one of our most popular tours, we decided to offer the Golden Circle Express a little later than usual.
By doing so, we can provide you with a relaxed experience while enjoying the magnificent view over Þingvellir National Park, Geysir geothermal area and Gullfoss waterfall.
This time is particularly appealing to go since most sightseers will already have left and the light at the end of the day can be spectacular.
Our professional guides have extensive training and strong background which makes your experience even more unique.
Our first stop is Þingvellir National Park, the founding site for Iceland’s national parliament.
There visitors will learn about the birth of Icelandic democracy from our expert guides.
The landscape of Þingvellir is particularly striking in the gentle yellow light of the evening sun and the same can be said about Gullfoss waterfall, our next destination.
The ability to experience these sites in your own time after the crowds have gone home is truly rewarding.
On our way back to Reykjavik we visit Geysir geothermal area, the home to Geysir and Strokkur hot springs.
Golden Circle is definitely a must-do in Iceland and by going a little bit later, you can make the experience even more unique.
- Unique landscape of Þingvellir National Park
- Striking sight of erupting hot spring at Geysir geothermal area
- Combined beauty and power of Gullfoss waterfall
- Expert guide sharing fascinating facts and rich history
- The ability to experience magnificent sites after most visitors have left
- Scheduling: Shared Tour
- Languages offered on the Activity / Tour: English
- Duration: 6 hours
- Printed or Mobile Voucher Accepted
- Children from the age of 12 - 17 pay a reduced rate
- Children up to the age of 11 are free of charge
- This tour operates from June to August
- Pick-up servicePick up from your centrally located accommodation in Reykjavik
- Easy CancellationCancel up to 1 day in advance for a full refund
- Instant Confirmation
- Cut-off TimeAvailable to be booked until 2 hours before the tour starts. We reserve the option to confirm the tour or not due to availability.
- Complimentary pick up and drop off for hotels, guesthouses and bus stops
- Round-trip transportation
- Professional tour guide
- Other services not mentioned
- Personal expenses
- Optional Gratuities
- Returning from your tour you''ll be dropped off at the pickup point you were collected from or at the closest possible point.
- To help ensuring the quickest possible collection we kindly ask you to stand by for pick up in front of your hotel or guest house when pick up starts.
- Pickup from hotels and guesthouses starts 30 minutes before the tour departure time stated on your voucher. Check in at Gray Line Bus Terminal is 15 minutes before the tour departure time stated on your voucher.
- Our pick up coaches collect passengers from over 160 hotels and guest houses in Reykjavik and deliver to the Gray Line Bus Terminal at Skarfabakki for check in.
- Please present a printed copy of your electronic travel voucher / ticket at the time of tour departure. If for any reason you cannot print your voucher, then show your digital copy or e-mail confirmation.