Christmas Markets 2019 Private Food Tour
Book Now For 2019!
Discover the local Berlin Christmas Markets with Fork & Walk, as our local guide takes you on a fairy-tale journey through the magic of December in Berlin.
On this very special tour, you will enjoy the full-trademark-package of Fork & Walk with 6 x delicious tastings including famous regional beverages, Christmas market games and local neighbourhood history.
To get you in the mood for your Christmas Market Food Tour think beautiful twinkling Christmas trees guiding our path to the scent of Gingerbread men, roasted chestnuts, sizzling German sausages, regional wild pig, famous Mulled wine (Gluhwein), Norwegian + Danish Gløgg and other mouth-watering specialities.
This is certain to have your taste buds tingling and your bellies warm and satisfied under the glow of a traditional Berlin Christmas market.
On this tour, we will go by foot and public transport to discover each of the Berlin Christmas Markets. At each Christmas Market, we will have a number of tastings and time to discover the market and soak up the special atmosphere.
- Visits to 3 of Berlin's Christmas Markets
- Taste traditional festive drinks and snacks
- Browse Christmas crafts, decorations and handmade souvenirs
- Learn about the city's landmarks from your guide as you go
- Scheduling: Private Tour
- Languages offered on the Activity / Tour: English
- Duration: 4 hours
- Printed Voucher Accepted
- A minimum of 2 adults is required to book this tour
- Easy CancellationA full refund is offered 5 days prior to the day of the tour. After this the deposit is non-refundable.
- Instant Confirmation
- 6 x Delicious tastings
- Traditional Mulled wine
- Local Lumumba / Tote Tante (hot chocolate with whiskey)
- Additional drinks/meals
- Personal expenses
- We can cater for vegans, vegetarians and any other dietary/allergies issues. Please inform us if you have any on your booking form.
- We recommend you bring with you rain jackets and ponchos as this tour operates in all weather conditions.
- We recommend you wear comfortable footwear suitable for long periods of walking for this tour.