Zugspitze and Innsbruck Tour from Munich
Time to explore the highest mountain in Germany, Zugspitze, 2962 meters (9,718 ft.), above sea-level. We will take the Cable Car to the top, with the breathtaking views at the sharing summit between Germany and Austria.
Afterwards, we continue driving south-east to Innsbruck. Picturesque and snazzy, on the pulse of nature and city life at the same time, that’s how Innsbruck the capital of the Alps presents itself to its visitors.
It fascinates with the beauty of the nature surrounding it. It has a long history and traditions that are interwoven with modern elements.
Amidst the charming Old Town, a classic Austrian hybrid of Gothic and Baroque, you will find Innsbruck’s greatest tourist attraction and certainly its most characteristic landmark: The Golden Roof.
Innsbruck’s Old Town is a small area of sturdy medieval houses, many attractively painted in pastel colours and supported by sloping earthquake buttresses.
- Explore Innsbruck.
- Enjoy an exciting Cable Car Ride to the Zugspitze.
- Private Tour.
- Visit to the top of Germany (Zugspitze Mountain)
- Duration: 8 to 9 hours
- Printed or Mobile Voucher Accepted
- Pick-up servicePick-up from your Munich hotel or from Füssen hotel or Garmisch
- Easy CancellationThere is no cancellation fee once Customers Cancel at least 7 day(s) prior to the date of the activity or tour.
There is 50% cancellation fee for Customers to Cancel 3 and 6 day(s) prior to the date of the activity or tour.
There is 100% cancellation fee for Customers to Cancel 2 day(s) prior to the date of the activity or tour.
- Door to door transportation
- Professional Driver-Guide
- Tickets for the Zugspitze Cable Car
- Parking fees
- Remember your camera for the great photo opportunities especially from the Cable Car
- It is colder the higher you rise above sea level, so wear the necessary clothing
- Pickup time will be confirmed after you make the booking. Please mention your contact details at the time of booking.
© Copyright 2017 Private Tour Inc. All Rights Reserved.
No part of this site may be reproduced without our written permission!
Use of this website constitutes acceptance of Private Tour Inc.'s Terms & Conditions.