3 Day Tour Best of Bavaria and Tyrol from Munich
Enjoy castles, cities, medieval villages and so much more on this wonderful 3 day Private Tour of the Best of Bavaria and Tyrol
On the first day after Pick-up from your Munich hotel or Munich airport, drive on the Romantic Road to visit Harburg Castle, Dinkelsbühl, and Rothenburg ob der Tauber. Discuss all the wonderful sights over dinner and spend the night in Rothenburg.
The following day, after breakfast, we drive to Füssen, Neuschwanstein then Linderhof Palace, and Oberammergau. Dinner and overnight in Füssen
On the final day, after breakfast, we drive to Austria to Swarovski Crystal World + Innsbruck and then it is back to Munich where you will be dropped back to your hotel.
- All entrances to castles/palace and Swarovski Crystal World
- 1 night in Rothenburg + 1 night in Füssen
- Visit Swarovski Crystal World and Innsbruck
- Visit to Neuschwanstein castle and LInderhof Palace and Oberammergau.
- Romantic Road Tour (Harburg - Dinkelsbühl - Rothenburg)
- Scheduling: Private Tour
- Languages offered on the Activity / Tour: English, Arabic
- Duration: 3 days
- Skip the Line
- Printed or Mobile Voucher Accepted
- The price for 1 adult is inclusive of single supplement
- Pick-up servicePickup time will be confirmed after you make the booking. Please mention your contact details at the time of booking.
- Easy CancellationNon-refundable
- On Request
- Tickets to Harburg, Neuschwanstein and Linderhof Castles, Swarovski Crystal World
- 2 Breakfast buffet
- 2 Dinners
- 1 night in Rothenburg + 1 night in Füssen
- Professional Driver-Guide
- Door to door transportation in a private vehicle
- Parking fees
- Transportations to the Castles
- Meals (Lunches)
You will be picked up from your Munich hotel.
First, we drive to Harburg Castle Looming over the Wörnitz River, the medieval covered parapets, towers, turrets, keep and red-tiled roofs, of the 12th-century Schloss Harburg, are so perfectly preserved they almost seem like a film set.
Then we continue the Romantic Road to immaculately preserved Dinkelsbühl which proudly traces its roots to a royal residence founded by Carolingian kings in the 8th century. Saved from destruction in the Thirty Years War and ignored by WWII bombers, this is arguably the Romantic Road’s quaintest and most authentically medieval halt.
Time for Lunch before we head to the jewel of the Romantic Road Rothenburg ob der Tauber, one of Europe’s best preserved medieval cities. Despite being on the wrong side of the 30 Years War, the city escaped damage but was driven into poverty. And since there was no money for development, the town was preserved.
Hotel and dinner in Rothenburg.
After breakfast, we drive to Füssen.
First, we go to Neuschwanstein the most visited castle in south Germany. Here we start with taking the shuttle to Maria’s Bridge (Marienbrücke), then we walk to Castle Neuschwanstein (was the inspiration for Disney castle).
Afterwards, from the castle’s foot, we take a horse carriage to Hohenschwangau village. (With Skip the Line service you don´t have to worry about waiting for hours to get tickets or the tour it is sold out when you arrive).
Time to grab some lunch before we head to Linderhof Palace where Ludwig lived for more than 8 years, with time to explore the formal gardens, Moorish Kiosk and the famous Venus Grotto (at the moment the Grotto is closed for maintenance works until 2022).
Afterwards, we will drive the picturesque village of Oberammergau where is the original Passion Play in 1634 started and famous with the wood carving and House paintings and more.
In the evening we will have a very traditional German dinner. Then overnight at Füssen hotel.
Today we leave Füssen to Innsbruck the capital of Tyrol, amidst the charming Old Town, a classic Austrian hybrid of Gothic and Baroque, you will find Innsbruck’s greatest tourist attraction and certainly its most characteristic landmark: The Golden Roof.
Innsbruck’s Old Town is a small area of sturdy medieval houses, many attractively painted in pastel colors and supported by sloping earthquake buttresses.
Time for Lunch before we go to The Swarovski Crystal World in Wattens is a mystic and mysterious place. An incredible fairytale kingdom of crystal created by the renowned artist André Heller awaits the visitor within the “Giant”. This world of art at the majestic Alpine mountains of Tyrol is famous all over the world and attracts countless visitors every year. Experience the spectacular exhibitions with extraordinary exhibits at 4.000 sqm.
We return to Munich for late afternoon
- During the winter Harburg castle only the courtyard is open and Mary´s bridge in Neuschwanstein is closed due the heavy snow, and in Linderhof some of the buildings like formal gardens, Moorish Kiosk and Moroccan haus are closed.