2 Day Tour (All in one)
You have limited time, but you wish to see all the great places such Neuschwanstein, Linderhof, Oberammergau, Zugspitze, and Innsbruck?
You wish you could do all of that without stress, without worrying about the wrong turn or to get there on time or sold-out problem or….?
We can offer you a fantastic 2-day tour with an overnight stay in one of the oldest cities in Bavaria (Füssen). Throughout this tour, you are accompanied by a very experienced, knowledgeable guide who takes care of everything from A to Z.
- Tickets for the cable car to Zugspitze
- Visit to Neuschwanstein, Linderhof, Oberammergau
- Visit to Innsbruck
- Professional Driver/guide
- Private Tour
- Scheduling: Private Tour
- Languages offered on the Activity / Tour: English, Arabic
- Duration: 2 days
- Skip the Line
- Printed or Mobile Voucher Accepted
- A minimum of 2 adults per booking
- Pick-up servicePick-up from you Munich hotel or Munich airport.
- Easy Cancellation100% Cancellation fee for customers to cancel 30 days prior to the tour and 50% cancellation fee 31-45 days prior to the tour.
- On Request
- Cut-off TimeAvailable to be booked until 1 days before the tour starts. We reserve the option to confirm the tour or not due to availability.
- Parking fees
- Transportations to the Castles
- All entrance fees to the Castles and Palaces mentioned above
- Professional Driver-Guide
- Door to door transportation
Pick up from your hotel in Munich and start our tour with a chance to see two of Ludwig II’s castles:
First, we go to Neuschwanstein the most visited castle in south Germany. Here, we will begin with taking the shuttle to Maria’s Bridge (Marienbrücke), then we walk to Castle Neuschwanstein (which was the inspiration for Disney castle).
Afterwards, from the castle’s foot, we take a horse carriage to Hohenschwangau village. (With Skip the Line service you don’t have to worry about waiting for hours to get tickets or the tour it is sold out when you arrive).
Time to grab some lunch before we head to Linderhof Palace where Ludwig lived for more than 8 years, with time to explore the formal gardens, Moorish Kiosk and the famous Venus Grotto (at the moment the Grotto is closed for maintenance works until 2022).
Afterwards, we will drive the picturesque village of Oberammergau where is the original Passion Play in 1634 started and famous with the wood carving and House paintings and more.
In the evening we will have a very traditional German dinner (your guide will give you many options and recommendations. Then overnight at Füssen hotel.
Today we will drive to the highest mountain in Germany, Zugspitze, with 2962 meters (9,718 ft) above sea-level.
We will take the cable car to the top, with the breathtaking views at the sharing summit between Germany and Austria.
Then back to our vehicle, we will continue driving south-east to Innsbruck, picturesque and snazzy, on the pulse of nature and the city at the same time, that’s how Innsbruck the capital of the Alps presents itself to its visitors. It fascinates with the beauty of the nature surrounding it, its long history and traditions that are interwoven with modern elements.
Amidst the charming Old Town, a classic Austrian hybrid of Gothic and Baroque, you will find Innsbruck’s greatest tourist attraction and certainly its most characteristic landmark: The Golden Roof.
Innsbruck’s Old Town is a small area of sturdy medieval houses, many attractively painted in pastel colors and supported by sloping earthquake buttresses.
Afterwards, we will drive back to your Munich hotel.
- Pickup time will be confirmed after you make the booking. Please mention your contact details at the time of booking.
- During the winter Mary´s bridge in Neuschwanstein is closed due the heavy snow, and in Linderhof some of the buildings like formal gardens, Moorish Kiosk and Moroccan haus are closed.