Private Day Tour On The Country Side of The French Riviera
A succession of some of the most beautiful villages of the past in an authentic and preserved scenery. Grasse welcomes and opens the doors of the oldest perfume factory, and of its museum reporting the history of perfumery from highest Antiquity to our days. From flowers to the countryside’s landscape, we cross the Loup Valley to arrive in Gourdon, a village from that time when the stones still had importance. From delivered battles and seasons spent, they kept mood, colours and scents of honey and lavenders.
Further, we join Tourettes Sur Loup, built on the top of a rock where one century ago, the violets chose to grow. And the best is just coming with the jewel of our dear Provence, Saint Paul de Vence tells us its history: “once upon the time, an old village which had the shape of a boat…” The local people gave him the name of San Paou. Lunch stop spent between art gallery and balls game. The seafront road, passing through Cagnes-sur-Mer and the surprising Marina Baie des Anges architecture, to discover Antibes fortified by old ramparts.
The “quay of the billionaires”, the old town and we cross Juan Les Pins that leads us to the doors of Cannes driving La Croisette, passing by the most prestigious palaces and fashioned designers’ boutiques to arrive in front of The Film Festival Palace and to step the most famous Red Carpet of the world. You are now the star of this magic moment.
- Bilingual driver guide
- Tailor made private tour
- Deluxe 8 seats minivan full airconditioned
- Professional tour guide
- Door to door service
- Scheduling: Private Tour
- Languages offered on the Activity / Tour: English, French, Spanish
- Duration: 8 hours
- Printed or Mobile Voucher Accepted
- The group price is for 1 - 8 participants
- Pick-up servicePick up and drop off from your location in Nice.
- Easy CancellationThere is no cancellation fee once Customers Cancel at least 7 day(s) prior to the date of the activity or tour.
There is 50% cancellation fee for Customers to Cancel 3 and 6 day(s) prior to the date of the activity or tour.
There is 100% cancellation fee for Customers to Cancel 2 day(s) prior to the date of the activity or tour.
- Instant Confirmation
- Gas, toll fees and parking fees
- Private tour with driver guide
- Pick up and drop off from your location
- Food & drinks
- Museums entrances
- Please bring a form of identification with you on this tour.
- This is a walking tour, we recommend you wear comfortable and suitable footwear.