Perched Villages Private Half Day Tour
Discover the jewel of our dear Provence, Saint Paul de Vence for a visit through the medieval times!
Join Tourettes Sur Loup, the city of the violets for a photo stop, and the Loup Valley road, with beautiful countryside landscapes, drives us to Gourdon, an eagle nest medieval village on the top of the mountain.
Smell the Gingerbread and honey scents along the paved lane. Grasse, world capital of perfume invites us for a visit of the oldest perfume factory to discover the history of perfumery from highest Antiquity to our days.
- Gourdon eagles nest village
- Arts galleries and medieval remparts in Saint Paul
- Perfume factory in the world capital of modern perfume
- Scheduling: Private Tour
- Languages offered on the Activity / Tour: English, French, Spanish
- Duration: 4 hours
- Printed or Mobile Voucher Accepted
- The group price if for 1 to 8 passengers
- Pick-up servicePick up and drop off at your hotel/accommodation.
- Easy CancellationThere is no cancellation fee once Customers Cancel at least 7 day(s) prior to the date of the activity or tour.
There is 50% cancellation fee for Customers to Cancel 3 and 6 day(s) prior to the date of the activity or tour.
There is 100% cancellation fee for Customers to Cancel 2 day(s) prior to the date of the activity or tour.
- Instant Confirmation
- Gas, toll fees and parking fees
- Luxury 8 seater transport
- Hotel pick up and drop off
- Private tour of 4 hours with professional driver guide
- Food and drinks
- Any expenses of personal nature
- Entrance fees
- Please provide all pick up details (Hotel name,address) at the time of booking.
- If you wish to extend your tour for any reason, a further additional cost of 75 EURO (per hour) will need to be paid for the guide and driver.
- You will need to bring a form of identification with you for this tour
- Please wear comfortable and suitable footwear for this walking tour