Gitters, Art and History Private Half Day Tour
The sea front to discover the history of Antibes, its ramparts and the famous “quay of the billionaires”. The crossing of Juan the Pins leads us to the doors of Cannes, driving La Croisette, passing by the most prestigious palaces and fashioned designers’ boutiques to arrive in front of The Film Festival Palace and to step on the most famous Red Carpet of the world.
You are now the star of this magic moment. It’s time to leave for a new treasure, Saint Paul de Vence, a diamond on the hill, an art gallery by itself, the reference mark of the largest artists. A feeling of that time when the streets were paved, when the artists used to pay their drinks with a painting …. For sure, the most beautiful place to visit.
- Mega yachts in Antibes
- Famous red carpet and film festival palace in Cannes
- Arts galleries and medieval remparts in Saint-Paul
- Scheduling: Private Tour
- Languages offered on the Activity / Tour: English, French, Spanish
- Duration: 4 hours
- Printed or Mobile Voucher Accepted
- The group price if for 1 to 8 passengers
- Pick-up servicePick up and drop off at your hotel/accommodation.
- Easy CancellationThere is no cancellation fee once Customers Cancel at least 7 day(s) prior to the date of the activity or tour.
There is 50% cancellation fee for Customers to Cancel 3 and 6 day(s) prior to the date of the activity or tour.
There is 100% cancellation fee for Customers to Cancel 2 day(s) prior to the date of the activity or tour.
- Instant Confirmation
- Gas, toll fees and parking fees
- Luxury 8 seater transport
- Hotel pick up and drop off
- Private tour of 4 hours with professional driver guide
- Food and drinks
- Any expenses of personal nature
- Entrance Fees
- Please provide all pick up details (Hotel name,address) at the time of booking.
- If you wish to extend your tour for any reason, a further additional cost of 75 EURO (per hour) will need to be paid for the guide and driver.
- Please bring some for of ID with you on this tour
- Comfortable shoes for walking are recommended