Visit The Beautiful Loire River Valley Castles From Paris
During this excursion, you will visit majestic castles of the Loire Valley, masterpieces of the Renaissance, theaters of great scenes of French history.
You will discover the charming castle of Chenonceau on the Cher river: a remarkable building by its architecture and its history and surrounded by beautiful gardens.
You will also discover the castle of Cheverny, a seigniorial property belonging to the same family for over six centuries.
Then the castle of Chambord, a grandiose creation of King François I with its famous double revolution staircase.
- Audio guided visit of Cheverny, Chambord and Chenonceau castles.
- Privatized minibus.
- Experienced driver-guide.
- Scheduling: Private Tour
- Duration: 12 Hours 30
- Tour Start Time: MULTI
- Tour End Time: MULTI
- This tour is available: Check availability schedule
- Skip the Line
- Printed or Mobile Voucher Accepted
- Easy CancellationFree cancellation up to 3 calendar days before departure (Central European Time).
Beyond that period, the following fees apply: 2 calendar days prior service: 50% of tour price (Central European Time)
1 calendar days prior service: 100% of tour price (Central European Time)
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Visit with audio guide of Chambord castle.
- Services of an experienced driver-guide.
- Entrance tickets included
- Visit with audio guide of Cheverny castle.
- Round Trip transportation from your Paris accommodation.
- Visit with audio guide of Chenonceau castle.
- Privatization of the minibus up to 8 persons.
- Optional Gratuities
* Please note that the pick-up time may vary up to 30 minutes, from the indicated time.
- Excellent 5
- Very Good 4
- Average 3
- Poor 2
- Terrible 1