The Beauty Of Giverny Monet's Gardens - Natures Best
Follow the footsteps of greatest impressionist masters like Monet through this half day excursion at Giverny.
You will enjoy a guided visit of the sumptuous gardens of Monet - a real living painting with the numerous oriental plants, the Clos Normand and the Water Garden famous for its Japanese Bridge and its nympheas.
Then, immerse yourself in Monet's house to discover at your own pace the place of work and life of the famous painter, where he spent 43 years of his life.
You will complete your visit on your own to the Museum of Impressionism where art and nature become one.
This one will invite you to discover the origins of the Impressionist movement in all its diversity and its influence over the artistic world.
After the trip, you will go back nostalgic of the beauty and the serenity of Giverny.
- Services of a licensed driver-guide.
- Privatized excursion by minivan.
- Guided tour of the somptuous Giverny gardens (priority access) and free time in Monet's House.
- Transportation from your Paris accommodation.
- Admire the works of the Impressionists.
- Scheduling: Private Tour
- Duration: 5 Hours
- Tour Start Time: MULTI
- Tour End Time: MULTI
- This tour is available: Check availability schedule
- Skip the Line
- Printed or Mobile Voucher Accepted
- Easy CancellationCancel up to 1 day in advance for a full refund
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Service of a licensed driver-guide.
- Privatized excursion by minivan for 5 to 8 persons.
- Guided visit of the somptuous Giverny gardens and free time in Monet's house.
- Self-guided visit of the Museum of the Impressionism.
- Round trip transportation to and from your Paris accommodation.
- Entrance tickets with priority access.
- Optional Gratuities
*** CONTENT HAS CHANGED, PLEASE CONTACT OUR SALES REPRESENTATIVE FOR UPDATES***
*Please note that the pick-up time may vary up to 30 minutes, from the indicated time.
- Excellent 5
- Very Good 4
- Average 3
- Poor 2
- Terrible 1