Spend An Unbelievable Day Exploring Both Versailles & Trianons
To discover the Versailles estate in its entirety, choose the guided tour of the palace in combination with the Grand and Petit Trianon.
These two smaller castles enabled the Royals to escape the pomp and ceremony of Versailles.
Louis XIV and Madame de Montespan let their love flourish at the Grand Trianon.
At the Petit Trianon and the Hameau de la Reine, Marie-Antoinette enjoyed living a simpler life. a glass of white wine on demand, coffee OR tea.
Restaurant name: La Petite Venise or similar
EXAMPLE OF MENU:
3-course menu with drinks:
STARTER: Pumpkin soup, croutons
MAIN COURSE: Paccheri al ragù OR Vegetarian dish: Taglierini, tomato-basil sauce, heart of Burrata
DESSERT: Molten chocolate cake, caramel sauce
DRINKS: A glass of red wine from Pays du Gard and carafe of water coffee or tea
- Guided visit of the two Trianons and Marie Antoinette's estate.
- Entrance ticket with priority access.
- Service of a licensed guide.
- Lunch in the Palace gardens (drinks included).
- Transportation from Paris by luxury air-conditioned coach.
- Walking tour in the park.
- Guided visit of the Palace, including a guided visit to the State Apartments and the Hall of Mirrors.
- Scheduling: Shared Tour
- Duration: 9 Hours
- Tour Start Time: MULTI
- Tour End Time: MULTI
- This tour is available: Check availability schedule
- Skip the Line
- Printed or Mobile Voucher Accepted
- Easy CancellationCancel up to 1 day in advance for a full refund
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- In Winter from November to March : ride the mini train across the gardens to the Trianon.
- Lunch at the restaurant located in the park of Versailles, 3 Courses Menu (starter main course dessert), drinks included.
- Service of a lisenced guide.
- Round Trip transportation in a luxury air-conditioned coach from Paris.
- All day guided tour Versailles castle, (with priority access) to the Petit and Grand Trianon Queen's Domain to the gardens.
- Optional Gratuities
* Please note that this tour does not suit those with reduced mobility.
* Please contact our booking department to know our possible options.
* Strollers are forbidden in the palace and the 2 Trianon Palaces.
* Unique entrance : any exit is final.
* In Winter from November to March : ride the mini train across the gardens to the Trianon.
- Excellent 5
- Very Good 4
- Average 3
- Poor 2
- Terrible 1