Skip-the-Line Eiffel Tower Tour By Elevator To 2nd Floor
Make the most of your visit at the Eiffel Tower with our skip-the-line audioguided tour.
As you ascend, immerse yourself in the wonder of this historic monument, a true architectural marvel.
Originally constructed as a temporary exhibit for the 1889 World Fair by Gustave Eiffel, the Iron Lady represents nowadays the symbol of France across the world and welcomes nearly 7 million visitors per year.
On the second floor, enjoy an exceptional panoramic view of Paris and learn about the fascinating history of the Tower, but also those of the famous Parisian monuments such as the Arc de Triomphe, the Louvre and the Sacré-Coeur.
On the way down, make sure you stop on the 1st floor to feel the thrill of the spectacular glass floor 57 meters from the ground and experience a sensation of stepping out into the void!
- Audioguided tour about the architecture and the history of the Eiffel Tower and environs (with our audioguide or mobile app).
- Skip-the-line access to the 1st and 2nd floors of the Eiffel Tower by elevator.
- Note : a deposit fee of 30€ is required for the audioguide and will be given back when audioguide is returned.
- Several departures everyday at the time of your choice: from 9:15am to 6:15pm (contact us for more information).
- Breathtaking panoramic views over the city.
- Scheduling: Shared Tour
- Duration: 2 Hours
- Tour Start Time: MULTI
- Tour End Time: MULTI
- This tour is available: Check availability schedule
- Skip the Line
- Printed or Mobile Voucher Accepted
- Easy CancellationCancel up to 1 day in advance for a full refund
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- A multilingual tour escort, from the agency to the first security check.
- Access to the 1st and 2nd level of the Eiffel Tower.
- Skip-the-line ticket for faster access to the 2nd floor of the Eiffel Tower by elevator.
- Audioguided visit of the Eiffel Tower with audioguide or mobile app to download, available in 10 languages: English, Spanish, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Chinese, Portuguese, Russian and Korean.
- Optional Gratuities
- Transportation from Hotels to Central Paris Departure Point Near Louvre Museum
- Food or Beverages
*Be aware that, although you will have the priority access to enter the Eiffel Tower, there may still be waitings at the security check and for the elevator.
*Note: Non-foldable strollers and small suitcases cannot be taken up the Eiffel Tower. Glass bottles, knives, sharp objects, padlocks, alcohol, and aerosols are not permitted on the tower.
*Attention: a 30€ deposit per audioguide is required, refunded when the audioguide is returned to the agency.
*For the tour at 5:15pm, the audioguide must be returned at the agency by 8:15pm at the latest (from November to March).
*Please arrive at the agency 20 minutes before your scheduled time.
*Free entry for children aged under 4.
*Tickets are available on sale around 15 days prior the date.
*Access to the Summit is not possible on this tour.
- Excellent 5
- Very Good 4
- Average 3
- Poor 2
- Terrible 1