Perfumer's Apprentice Workshop with Fragonard
Slip into the shoes of an expert perfumer during the Eau de Cologne workshop, led by a Fragonard expert!
Has the world of perfume always fascinated you? Would you like to learn more about it? Then this workshop is for you! Meet up with your guide at the Fragonard Museum in the heart of the Opera district, and slip into the shoes of an expert perfumer for an hour and a half.
The visit will start with a perfume workshop led by a Fragonard expert. Discover the secrets of perfume-making and learn tips from expert perfumers. The essences and history of Eau de Cologne will no longer be a mystery to you! Your teacher will introduce you to different scents to help you awaken your senses and develop your olfactory memory. You will also have the opportunity to create your own Eau de Cologne, in your own style, thanks to the different essences available.
At the end of the workshop, you will be able to take your creation home in a 100 ml bottle, with a perfume bottle pouch and a Fragonard apron. Also included is a Perfumer's Apprentice diploma signed by the teacher!
To complement your new skills, you will then meet up with your PARISCityVISION guide for a guided tour of the Fragonard 'Musée du Parfum'. On the tour, you can discover the history of perfumery, from the origins of the raw materials to the changes in the ways perfume has been made and used over time. It's also an opportunity to admire the museum's wonderful collection of artefacts. The tour will also present the history of Grasse, the international capital of perfume and hometown of the Fragonard founders. And last but not least, get a behind the scenes experience of perfume-making and see everything that goes into a perfumer's work!
- Enjoy a comprehensive workshop led by an expert in perfumery
- Create your own perfume with a choice of 9 available essences
- Take home your custom perfume in a special bottle and pouch
- Enjoy a guided tour of the Fragonard 'Musée du Parfum'
- Scheduling: Shared Tour
- Languages offered on the Activity / Tour: English, French
- Duration: 3 hours
- Printed Voucher Accepted
- Open to children ages 12 and over if accompanied by an adult
- Easy CancellationFree cancellation up to 3 calendar days before departure (Central European Time). Beyond that period, the following fees apply: 2 calendar days prior service: 50% of tour price (Central European Time) 1 calendar day prior service: 100% of tour price (Central European Time)
- Instant Confirmation
- Guided tour of the Fragonard Perfume Museum
- Discovery workshop—the world of perfume and perfumers
- Creation of a custom Eau de Cologne to take home
- 100 ml bottle, pouch and Fragonard apron to take home
- A certificate signed by the teacher
- Transfer from/to your residence in Paris
- You will receive the booking confirmation of your tour by e-mail, as well as a voucher. It is imperative to present yourself with a printed voucher.