Paris by Night: City Tour, Cruise, Skip-the-line Eiffel Tower – Night tour
Discover Paris's most famous sights and monuments on a single tour!
This tour of Paris by night includes a visit to the second floor of the Eiffel Tower with breathtaking views of the illuminated capital, a panoramic coach tour of the city, plus an hour-long cruise along the Seine in a glass-topped boat. This comprehensive tour is the ideal way to experience the magic of Paris as nights fall.
Your tour by air-conditioned panoramic coach will give you an opportunity to visit Paris and learn about its history and most famous sights with an audio guide (individual headsets). Marvel at Paris's most beautiful and well-known sights: the Opera House, Place Vendôme Square, the Pantheon, the Orsay Museum, Place de la Concorde Square, the Luxembourg Palace and Gardens, the Champs-Elysées, the Arc de Triomphe and the Invalides.
Then step aboard for an hour-long audio guide cruise along the Seine on a glass-topped boat with terrace. Admire the stunning architecture of the heart of Paris's most prestigious monuments lining the banks of the Seine: The Louvre, Notre Dame de Paris Cathedral, the Conciergerie, the Orsay Museum, etc.
Thanks to your priority access with our Eiffel Tower tickets, you will skip the line and speed up to the second floor of the Eiffel Tower, Paris's most iconic monument. Built by Gustave Eiffel for the Universal Exhibition in 1889, it is 1,063 feet high. Take in the magnificent panoramic views of the capital by night and spend time exploring this incredible monument on your own. Your tour will end at the Eiffel Tower.
- A five-hour tour of the City of Light's most unmissable sights
- Learn about the history of Paris and its greatest monuments on a wonderful panoramic coach tour
- Experience the city from the water with an hour-long cruise along the Seine
- Visit the second floor of the Eiffel Tower, with spectacular views of Paris by night
- Scheduling: Shared Tour
- Languages offered on activity/tour: English, German, French, Italian, Chinese, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Russian, Spanish
- Duration: 4 hours
- Printed Voucher Accepted
- Easy CancellationFree cancellation up to 3 calendar days before departure (Central European Time). Beyond that period, the following fees apply: 2 calendar days prior service: 50% of tour price (Central European Time) 1 calendar day prior service: 100% of tour price (Central European Time)
- Instant Confirmation
- Transport by air-conditioned coach
- Coach tour with audio guide commentary through individual headsets (digital sound)
- Tickets for the Seine cruise and the second floor of the Eiffel Tower (priority access)
- Transfers to and from your accommodation
- Lift ticket access to the 3rd floor of the Eiffel Tower
- The Seine river cruise ticket is given inside the coach upon the departure of the tour.
- The tour is not a guided one: the hostess does not give any commentary on the monuments.
- The skip-the-line access is subject to the Eiffel tower procedures: The Vigipirate plan, the security control or an unforeseen crowd can slow.
- In mid-Summer, part of the tour will take place in daylight.
- The sequence of the tour is subject to change (i.e. visiting the Eiffel Tower before the Seine cruise). When the tour ends with the Seine river cruise, you have the possibility to do it later (Port de la Bourdonnais, Bateaux Parisiens company, in front of the Eiffel Tower. Departure every hour until 9.30pm). In that case, you need to inform the hostess about it.
- Excellent 5
- Very Good 4
- Average 3
- Poor 2
- Terrible 1