Pablo Picasso Museum Ticket
Visit the Pablo Picasso Museum at your leisure with this ticket. The museum is located in the 3rd arrondissement of Paris, in one of the Marais's most stunning hôtel particuliers.
The Picasso Museum contains more than 5,000 works by the celebrated 20th-century Spanish painter. It is the only collection in the world that includes works in all the media Picasso worked with: paintings, sculptures, prints, and drawings. You can learn all about the artist's creative process through notebooks, photographs, films, and documents.
During your visit, why not take a break at "Café Sur le Toit" on the museum's second floor for a tasty treat? The café is high up above ground and offers a refined atmosphere, a lounge bathed in light and an outdoor seating area that is pleasant during warmer months.
- Impressive collection by Pablo Picasso: paintings, sculptures, engravings, drawings
- Discover the Marais neighborhood and its picturesque streets and elegant hôtel particuliers
- Scheduling: Shared Tour
- Languages offered on the Activity / Tour: English, French
- Duration: 2 hours
- Printed Voucher Accepted
- Not available on Mondays
- Opening hours: Monday – Friday: 10:30 am – 6:00 pm / Saturday, Sunday, Holidays: 9:30 am – 6:00 pm (Last entry: 5:15 pm - closing will begin at 5:40 pm)
- This ticket gives you access to all exhibitions
- Easy CancellationNon-refundable
- Instant Confirmation
- Entrance ticket to the Picasso Museum
- Access to all current exhibitions
- Guided visit
- Admission is free for the citizens of the European Union under the age of 26, the access to temporary exhibitions excluded