Orsay Museum Priority Ticket
See the Musée d'Orsay on the left bank of the Seine at your own leisure. Housed in a former train station, the museum has a unique décor. It holds the world's largest collection of impressionist and post-impressionist paintings.n
You will also find other forms of art, such as sculpture, architecture and photographs. Since 2011, the museum has also housed nearly 6562 ft² worth of decorative arts.n
Among the renowned paintings on display at the Musée d'Orsay, you will find: Jean-François Millet's "The Gleaners," Edouard Manet's "Luncheon on the Grass," Claude Monet's "Coquelicots," "Starry Night" by Vincent Van Gogh, "Arearea" by Paul Gauguin, "The Card Players" by Paul Cézanne, "Little Dancer Aged Fourteen" by Edgar Degas, and Auguste Renoir's "Dance at Le Moulin de la Galette".n
Take a break during your visit in one of many areas inside the museum: the Café de l'Ours offers a picnic atmosphere, whereas Café Campana's contemporary design and sumptuous décor afforded it a historical monument classification.
- Come discover a wealth of art including paintings, sculptures and decorative arts
- See the Musée d'Orsay, home to the most renowned impressionist works, at your own leisure
- Languages offered on the Activity / Tour:
- Duration: 1 day maximum
- Tour Start Time: MULTI
- Tour End Time: MULTI
- This tour is available: Tuesday to Sunday from 9.30am to 6.00pm- Closed on Mondays
- Priority access
- Entrance Ticket to Orsay Museum
* The ticket can be used at the Orsay Museum any day within 6 months from the date of redemption at our agency.
* Once you exit the museum, you cannot re-enter the museum with the same ticket.
* Compulsory cloakroom for large bags, buggies and umbrellas.
* The Orsay Museum is closed on Mondays. On other dates, it opens from 9.30am till 06.00pm and on Thursdays from 9.30am till 9.45pm.