Louvre Skip the Line Ticket
Skip the line with this ticket and quickly gain access to the world-famous Louvre museum, located in the heart of Paris on the banks of the Seine.
Previously a residence for the King of France, the Louvre is now the most-visited museum in Paris and one of the most famous internationally. Admire the glass pyramid at the museum entrance, which was inaugurated in 1988. It allows visitors to directly reach the main lobby.
Your ticket gives you open access to artwork of varying styles from many different eras, completed in numerous countries the world over. Among them, you will find:
- The Mona Lisa, Leonardo Da Vinci's prized work and a portrait of Francesco del Giocondo's wife, Lisa Gherardini.
- Venus de Milo, a sculpture representing the deity Aphrodite—or Venus in Roman mythology—which was discovered in the Cyclades.
- Winged Victory of Samothrace, a Greek sculpture representing the deity Nike posted on a ship's bow
- Marriage at Cana is the largest painting in the Louvre. The work of Paul Véronèse, it depicts Christ as he performs his first miracle, turning water into wine at a wedding.
- The Coronation of Napoleon is a painting depicting the coronation of Napoleon I and Empress Josephine in Notre-Dame Cathedral.
- The Raft of the Medusa is a painting by Théodore Géricault depicting the shipwrecked frigate Medusa that washed ashore in Mauritania in 1816.
After your visit, you can wander through the Tuileries gardens to Place de la Concorde. If you decide to continue your stroll down the Champs-Élysées, why not visit the Arc de Triomphe, which stands tall at the end of the avenue?
- Come see the Louvre museum with priority access
- You'll find great works of art at the museum, such as the Mona Lisa or Winged Victory at Samothrace
- Scheduling: Shared Tour
- Languages offered on the Activity / Tour: English, French
- Duration: 3 hours
- Skip the Line
- Printed Voucher Accepted
- This tour is not available on Tuesdays or the 1st Sunday of the month
- Easy CancellationNon-refundable
- Instant Confirmation
- Cut-off TimeAvailable to be booked until 24 hours before the tour starts. We reserve the option to confirm the tour or not due to availability.
- Entry ticket with priority access
- Access to temporary exhibitions
- Audio guide
- The price per person includes the price of the Louvre ticket and 1€ management fee.
- Skip-the-line access is subject to restrictions: As part of “Vigipirate” security measures, security checks and unexpected wait times may increase wait times.
- Museum audio guides are available on site for €5 per person.
- No priority access to temporary exhibitions.
- Admission is free for the citizens of the European Union under the age of 26, the access to temporary exhibitions excluded.
- Excellent 5
- Very Good 4
- Average 3
- Poor 2
- Terrible 1