Eiffel Tower French Gastronomy - 3 hour food tour in Paris
The neighbourhood beneath the Eiffel Tower is little known to visitors but home to some of the finest food merchants in Paris. With a resident foodie by your side, you'll walk from merchant to merchant, sampling some of the most delicious foods that Paris has to offer, on this 3-hour tour.
As you explore this charming area, you'll be treated to tastings of fine pastries at a top boulangerie and a selection of cheeses with wine from a Corsican fromager, who will close the shop, especially for your visit. You'll also sample world-renowned foie gras, cured meats, and tapenades from Southwest of France, delicious macarons available in every flavour, and chocolates from a master chocolatier.
This tour is the ultimate in shopping, eating, and enjoying the gastronomy of Paris like a local. It’s best to start out on an empty stomach!
- Taste 10 of the finest gastronomic products available
- Visit a selection of food merchants and speciality food shops
- Explore Paris’s Eiffel Tower neighbourhood with an expert food guide
- Groups limited to 10 people for maximum interaction
- Scheduling: Shared Tour
- Languages offered on activity/tour: English
- Duration: 3 hours
- Printed Voucher Accepted
- Available on Wednesdays and Fridays only
- Children aged 9 and under are not permitted on this tour
- Easy CancellationFree cancellation up to 3 calendar days before departure (Central European Time). Beyond that period, the following fees apply: 2 calendar days prior service: 50% of tour price (Central European Time) 1 calendar day prior service: 100% of tour price (Central European Time)
- Instant Confirmation
- Taste of the finest products available
- Guided Walk
- Personal Expenses
- Excellent 5
- Very Good 4
- Average 3
- Poor 2
- Terrible 1