Discover The Stunning Gardens Of Giverny, The Opulent Palace Of Versailles With Priority Access And Lunch Included
Visit Claude Monet’s beautiful gardens at Giverny, then the impressive castle at Versailles castle, royal apartments, the Hall of Mirrors and the Queen’s apartments.
Prepare your day for an artistic and majestic excursion to discover 2 must-see French sights: Versailles and Giverny, in a wonderfully small group.
In the Versailles Palace, your guide will make you discover the Royal Apartments and the famous Hall of Mirrors by breathing life into the famous characters of the History of France who lived in the Palace.
Step out to explore at your own pace the beauty of the expansive and magnificent gardens of Versailles, even the days of Musical Fountains or Musical Gardens.
After a delicious lunch in a charming restaurant in the countryside, you will discover the inspirational beauty of Giverny, the picturesque village that inspired its most famous resident, Claude Monet.
Your guided visit will immerse you in his sumptuous gardens, a real living painting with its numerous oriental plants, the Clos Normand and the Water Garden famous for its Japanese Bridge and its nympheas.
Then, immerse yourself in Monet's house to discover at your own pace the place of work and life of the famous painter, where he spent 43 years of his life.
You will complete your visit on your own to the Museum of Impressionism where art and nature become one.
This one will invite you to discover the origins of the Impressionist movement in all its diversity and its influence over the artistic world.
EXAMPLE OF MENU:
Starter: Mackerel bread with white wine sauce, herbed cream and small salad.
Main dish: Roasted chicken breast, mushroom cream and mashed potato with salted butter.
Dessert: Norman apple tart, scoop of ice cream.
Drinks: White and red Wine OR Cider of local production on demand Still and sparkling water, Coffee or Tea
Note: Alternative choices to food restrictions (vegetarian, gluten-free...) available on site.
- Transportation from your Paris accommodation.
- Guided tour of the somptuous Giverny gardens (priority access) and free time in Monet's House.
- Admire the works of the Impressionists.
- Lunch in a charming restaurant in the countryside.
- Guided tour of the splendid Palace of Versailles (priority access).
- Privatized excursion by minivan.
- Services of a licensed driver-guide.
- Admire the perfection of French gardens.
- Scheduling: Shared Tour
- Duration: 08:45 Hours
- Tour Start Time: MULTI
- Tour End Time: MULTI
- This tour is available: Check availability schedule
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Self-guided visit of the Museum of the Impressionism.
- Guided visit of the Royal Apartments of the Palace of Versailles.
- Entrance tickets with priority access.
- 3-courses lunch (starter main course dessert), drinks included.
- Service of a licensed driver-guide with individual earphone.
- Guided visit of the somptuous Giverny gardens and free time in Monet's house.
- Privatized excursion by minivan for 5 to 8 persons.
- Free time in the marvellous Versailles gardens, even the days of Musical Fountains or Musical Gardens.
- Round trip transportation to and from your Paris accommodation.
- Optional Gratuities
*** CONTENT HAS CHANGED, PLEASE CONTACT OUR SALES REPRESENTATIVE FOR UPDATES***
*Please note that the pick-up time may vary up to 30 minutes, from the indicated time.
*Baby strollers are forbidden inside the Versailles Palace.
*This tour is not suitable for clients with walking difficulties.
- Excellent 5
- Very Good 4
- Average 3
- Poor 2
- Terrible 1