Discover Mont Saint Michel At Your Own Pace
Come enjoy an unforgettable day in one of the most beautiful sites in France, Mont-Saint-Michel. At your own pace, amble this pretty town located at the entrance to Brittany, constructed on a rocky isle that has a spectacular view.n
You will board one of our air-conditioned buses at our agency PARISCityVISION, located in the centre of Pairs, and take the bus that leaves at 7:15. You will be accompanied by a hostess who will give you all of the information you need to allow you to enjoy this day in total peace of mind.n
After a trip across the beautiful French countryside, you will arrive at the foot of Mont-Saint-Michel at around 11:45. You will then have lunch in one of the nearby restaurants before taking the shuttle to visit Mont.n
Your afternoon will then be devoted to discovering Mont-Saint-Michel, classified as a world heritage site by UNESCO since 1979. You begin your visit by strolling the picturesque streets to the celebrated Abbey. With your entrance ticket, which will be given to you by your hostess, you will visit, at your own pace, this magnificent Benedictine building dating from the 8th century. Developed in a Gothic style and dedicated to the archangel Saint Michael, the Abbey is home to a superb cloister, suspended between the sky and the sea. The arcades of the galleries are supported by columns in staggered rows, which allow in more light and airiness in. Behind the cloister, you will come to the impressive refectory, where the monks gather for their silent meals.n
After the visit to the Abbey, be sure to walk through the streets the length of the ramparts, which have a sensational view over the bay. The incredible view, extending over the sand that encircles the rock, will take your breath away. You can also take advantage of your time here to taste some specialities of Mont (the famous Breton crepes, for example), visit the souvenir shops, attend some village events, and, if time permits, visit some museums.n
The departure from Mont-Saint-Michel is scheduled for about 4:30, to arrive at our Paris agency at around 9:15.
- Take time to discover the village of Mont-Saint-Michel at your own pace
- Stroll through the streets of the village and admire the splendid view of the bay
- Visit the sumptuous Abbey of Mont-Saint-Michel with our included entrance ticket
- Visit Mont-Saint-Michel in complete freedom from Paris
- Languages offered on activity/tour:
- Duration: 14 hours
- Tour Start Time: MULTI
- Tour End Time: MULTI
- This tour is available: Check availability schedule
- Round Trip transportation by luxury coach from Paris.
- Benefit from attractive special offers to museum and shops
- Service of an multilingual hostess.
- Entrance Ticket for the Abbey.
- Meals & drinks
- Optional Gratuities
* A warm coat is recommended during the winter period, a raincoat during the summer a good pair of walking / flat shoes are suggested to avoid discomfort
* Clients with walking difficulties will not be able to reach the Abbey (many steps)
* Tour schedule can be modified according to Mont St Michel access
* Departure from site at 5:00 pm for an arrival at Paris at around 9:15pm
- Excellent 5
- Very Good 4
- Average 3
- Poor 2
- Terrible 1