Delve Into History With This Guided Tour Of Versailles & Giverny
Prepare your day for an artistic and majestic excursion to discover 2 must-see French sights: Giverny and Versailles.
During this excursion, you will discover the inspirational beauty of Giverny, this picturesque village that inspired its most famous resident, Claude Monet.
Your guided visit will immerse you in his sumptuous gardens, a real living painting with its numerous oriental plants, the Clos Normand and the Water Garden famous for its Japanese Bridge and its nympheas.
Then, immerse yourself in Monet's house to discover at your own pace the place of work and life of the famous painter, where he spent 43 years of his life.
After a delicious lunch in a charming restaurant in the countryside, you will pursue to the Versailles Palace, where your guide will make you discover the Royal Apartments and the famous Hall of Mirrors by breathing life into the famous characters of the History of France who lived in the Palace.
Step out to explore at your own pace the beauty of the expansive and magnificent gardens of Versailles, even the days of Musical Fountains or Musical Gardens.
EXAMPLE OF MENU:
Starter: Fish terrine, sour farm cream and mixed green salad
Main dish: Roasted chicken breast, mushroom cream and mashed potato with salted butter.
Dessert: Norman apple tart, scoop of ice cream.
Drinks: White and red Wine OR Cider of local production on demand + Still and sparkling water, Coffee or Tea
Note: Alternative choices to food restrictions (vegetarian, gluten-free...) available on site.
- Guided tour of the splendid Palace of Versailles (priority access)
- Guided tour of the somptuous Giverny gardens (priority access) and free time in Monet's House
- Lunch in a charming restaurant in the countryside
- Admire the perfection of French gardens
- Services of a licensed guide
- Round trip transportation from Paris by luxury air-conditioned coach
- Scheduling: Shared Tour
- Duration: 9:30 Hours
- Tour Start Time: MULTI
- Tour End Time: MULTI
- This tour is available: Check availability schedule
- Skip the Line
- Printed or Mobile Voucher Accepted
- Easy CancellationCancel up to 1 day in advance for a full refund
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Guided visit of the Royal Apartments of the Palace of Versailles.
- Guided visit of the somptuous Giverny gardens and free time in Monet's house.
- 3-courses lunch (starter main course dessert), drinks included.
- Service of a licensed guide with individual earphone.
- Entrance tickets with priority access.
- Free time in the marvellous Versailles gardens, even the days of Musical Fountains or Musical Gardens.
- Transport to meeting point
*Baby strollers are forbidden inside the Versailles Palace.
*This tour is not suitable for clients with walking difficulties.
- Excellent 5
- Very Good 4
- Average 3
- Poor 2
- Terrible 1