Day Trip to Bruges on your own
We invite you to an escapade to Bruges, an experience you can enjoy at your leisure.
Departure is at 7:15, from our agency located near the Louvre. Board our air-conditioned bus to leave for your discover trip of Bruges, a magnificent city in the north of Belgium. A guide will welcome you on your arrival there at around 11:00 to give you your tickets for the cruise (only in summer) as well as the information you will need for your excursion. He will guide you to the centre of the city, where you will begin your walk.
You will then set off to discover Bruges, whose historic centre was classified as a world heritage site by UNESCO in 2000. You will explore this town that is marked by its medieval architecture and the superb Gothic homes in multiple colours. While you stroll, you will be plunged into the charm of its typical small lanes and admire the magnificent Flemish homes.
During your walk, you will see the symbolic sites of Bruges: the Grand Place, where you will find the Beffroi, the high tower that overlooks the Halles; the Cathédrale Notre-Dame of the XIIIth century; the Béguinage, a Benedictine monastery and the majestic Hôtel de Ville. If you like, you can also visit some museums that are home to Flemish art and the works of local craftsmen.
From April to October, do not miss a cruise on the canals that encircle the centre of Bruges. This boat trip allows you to go deep into the special atmosphere of the city, where peace and romance blend together.
This discovery excursion will also allow you to taste Belgian specialities, either for lunch or an afternoon break. You can enjoy the famous “Moules/Frites” (Mussels with French Fries), carbonade flamande (a traditional dish made of meat stewed in beer), Belgian waffles or the ever-present Belgian chocolates.
Your guide will give you a rendezvous time of about 4:15 to leave Bruges at 4:30 and arrive in Paris at about 9:00.
- Discover Bruges at your own pace
- Visit the historic city centre, classified as a world heritage site by UNESCO
- Walk through its lanes, bordered by colourful homes
- In summer, cruise the canals that give the city its charm
- Languages offered on the Activity / Tour: English
- Duration: 1 days
- Printed Voucher Accepted
- Important : A passport (with a valid visa for Belgium if required) is mandatory for anyone residing outside the European Union
- Easy CancellationFree cancellation up to 3 calendar days before departure (Central European Time). Beyond that period, the following fees apply: 2 calendar days prior service: 50% of tour price (Central European Time) 1 calendar day prior service: 100% of tour price (Central European Time)
- Instant Confirmation
- Return transport in an air-conditioned coach
- Transport depending on the tour selected
- Taxes and freeway tolls
- Services of a local accompanist
- Canal cruise in Summer (April to October)
- You will receive your confirmation and your tour voucher in 2 separate emails.
- In Winter, comfortable shoes and warm clothing are recommended.