Christmas Visit of Vaux le Vicomte with Audioguide
Book now for Christmas 2019!
The Château lights up with the hues of Christmas; sumptuous decor that will ensure you enjoy a visit full of magic and enchantment. In the evening, the central path through Vaux-le-Vicomte lights up with illuminated Christmas trees. The Château's rooms are filled with light and with exceptional ornaments.
We are pleased to propose you a half-day tour at Vaux le Vicomte Castle for the magical event of Christmas. Vaux le Vicomte is one of the largest privately-owned Castle in France. The sumptuous decorations put up inside the Castle for the Christmas period make it more magnificent. The decorations gives to the great rooms of the Castle a wonderful illumination.
Therefore, we suggest you start your afternoon with a visit to the Castle richly decorated. You will visit the Vaux le Vicomte castle with 3D sound providing you with a new immersive experience. And if you wish, your children will be dressed up with lovely suits to do the visit. (Free if booking with us)
Possibility to be welcomed at the Restaurant of the Castle called l'Ecureuil, located near the stables of the Castle, for a gourmand snack. (Not included)
Then, free time to discover the wonderful illuminated gardens of the Castle.
This tour MUST be booked 2 working days in advance
- Wonderful illuminations in Vaux le Vicomte gardens
- Special Christmas atmosphere for the visit of the historical Vaux le Vicomte Castle
- Magnificent Christmas decorations inside the Castle
- Enjoy a unique experience with 3D sound audio-guide
- Children can be dressed up with lovely suits for a magic visit
- Languages offered on the Activity / Tour: English, German, French, Italian, Japanese, Russian, Spanish
- Duration: 5 hours
- Printed Voucher Accepted
- This tour must be booked 2 working days in advance
- Easy Cancellation2 calendar days prior service: 50% of the tour price (Central European Time) 1 calendar days prior service: 100% of the tour price (Central European Time)
- On Request
- Cut-off TimeAvailable to be booked until 2 days before the tour starts. We reserve the option to confirm the tour or not due to availability.
- Dress up suits for children
- Transfer back to Paris in motorcoach
- Visit of the Castle with audioguide
- Transfer in motorcoach from Paris
- Free time in the illuminated gardens
- Any other service/expense not mentioned in the inclusions
- Personal expenses
- We ask customers to wear weather appropriate clothing and footwear for this tour.