Best of Paris: Skip-the-Line Louvre Museum, Eiffel Tower & Seine River Cruise
In a day you will discover Paris' most popular and iconic monuments!
Start with a guided visit of the most famous works of the Louvre museum such as Mona Lisa, the Venus of Milo, the Winged Victory of Samothrace...
Enjoy a short cruise on the Seine river in a Batobus before arriving on the 1st floor of the Eiffel Tower.
Finish your day with a guided visit of Notre-Dame (closed during reconstruction) from the exterior and of the Ile de la Cité.
- Services of a licensed guide
- Guided visit of the most famous works of the Louvre
- Admire Paris from the Seine River
- Guided visit of Notre-Dame Cathedral from the exterior
- Scheduling: Shared Tour
- Duration: 7.5 Hours
- Tour Start Time: MULTI
- Tour End Time: MULTI
- This tour is available: Check availability schedule
- Skip the Line
- Printed or Mobile Voucher Accepted
- Easy CancellationCancel up to 1 day in advance for a full refund
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Guided visit of Notre Dame Cathedral, from the exterior and of the Ile de la Cité.
- Batobus shuttle on the Seine river (or minibus).
- Guided visit of the most famous works of the Louvre Museum.
- Services of a licensed guide.
- Entrance tickets with priority access.
- Transportation from Paris Hotels to Central Paris Departure Point Near Louvre Museum
- Optional Gratuities
- This tour does not include the access to temporary exhibitions.
* Please note that this tour does not suit those with reduced mobility.
* Please contact our booking department to know our possible options.
* Compulsory cloakroom for large bags, baby strollers and umbrellas in the Louvre.
* Be aware that, although you will have the priority access to enter the Eiffel Tower, there may still be some waiting at the security check and for the lift.
* Note: Non-foldable strollers and small suitcases cannot be taken up the Eiffel Tower.
* Glass bottles, knives, sharp objects, padlocks, alcohol, and aerosols are not permitted on the tower.
- Excellent 5
- Very Good 4
- Average 3
- Poor 2
- Terrible 1