Sharm El Sheik to Cairo Day Trip
Sharm El Sheik is a hugely popular destination for many travelers and for good reason. However, what if you also wanted to visit the capital of Cairo? In the past, this would have led to some troubles, but now, this can be done in a day with no hassle whatsoever. If you join us, we will take you on a ten-hour tour where we fly to Cairo, show you around everything there is to see and then fly you back to Sharm El Sheik.
- As we have to catch a plane to get to Cairo, we have an early start and will pick you up at around 05:30. Around three hours later, the plane will take off, and you will arrive in Cairo at 09:30.
- You will be transferred to Giza City by a professional tour guide in a private air-conditioned vehicle. After arriving, you will start the tour at the Egyptian museum where you can see a huge collection of historical artifacts. Over the past 5,000 years, antiques have been collected, and they now sit in one location. It is believed to be one of the world’s largest museums with a quarter of a million items on display. If you have a particular interest in Tutankhamen, this is the museum for you as there is a whole exhibit dedicated to the King.
- After this, we will take you to the Great Pyramids including Cheops, Mykerinos, and Chephren. Next, you will see the Sphinx; although you may have seen pictures, nothing compares to the real thing, and you will be left amazed.
- After a packed morning full of adventure, you will get a taste of the local cuisine with some lunch.
- In the afternoon, we visit the Citadel and the Alabaster Mosque of Mohammed Ali Pasha.
- Before starting to head back, you will see some of the famous shops packed with copper, perfume, leather, brass, silver, gold, and more.
- The return flight leaves at 22:30 to return to Sharm El Sheik an hour later. You will be met by a driver to return you to your hotel and finish the brilliant day.
Sharm El Sheik to Cairo Day tours gives you the perfect opportunity to visit the capital and all it has to offer even when staying in Sharm El Sheik. As you can see above, the tour is extensive, and you will learn everything there is to know about the sights and history that surrounds them.
If you’re interested in booking or want more information, please feel free to call today!
Sharm El Sheik to Cairo Day Trip 'includes/excludes'
- Entry Fees
- Expert Tour Guide
- Lunch at Local Restaurant
- All Taxes & Services
- All Transfers by Private a/c Vehicle
- Round FlightSharm El Sheik/Cairo/Sharm El Sheik
- Personal Items
- Entry Visa to Egypt
- Any Optional Tours
Average Rating For
- Excellent 5
- Very Good 4
- Average 3
- Poor 2
- Terrible 1
4.8 / 5.0