Hot Air Balloon Ride in Luxor
See the sun rise over some of Egypt’s most famous ancient monuments on this exhilarating hot air Luxor balloon ride. After early morning pickup, travel to the west bank of the Nile River, and board a shared balloon basket for a 30- to 45-minute flight.
Then, as you ascend, behold the thrilling bird’s-eye views as the sunlight illuminates the temples and mountains below. Gaze down over Karnak, Queen Hatshepsut’s Temple and other monuments, and absorb the peaceful dawn.
Early morning, a representative will pick you up from your hotel in Luxor to the West Bank to enjoy air balloon riding. Transfer to marine enjoy Soft drinks before you take the motorboat to the west bank, then you will be transferred to the take-off area where you are going to start your balloon ride in the sky of the biggest open-air museum( Luxor ).
The “Balloon Ride” trip departs every day, however, confirmation in advance is still highly recommended. The balloon ride takes 45 minutes, before your land again, to catch your pick-up and return to your hotel.
- See the sun rise over some of Egypt’s most famous ancient monuments
- Behold the thrilling bird’s-eye views as the sunlight illuminate the temples and mountains below
- Enjoy soft drinks before you take off
- Take home a flight certificate!
- Scheduling: Shared Tour
- Languages offered on activity/tour: English
- Duration: 2 hours
- Printed Voucher Accepted
- All participants pay the adult price
- Departure time: Sunrise time at 03:30 in summer and at 04:30 in winter
- Pick-up servicePick up from your hotel in Luxor.
- Easy CancellationCancel up to 1 day in advance for a full refund
- On Request
- Cut-off TimeAvailable to be booked until 2 days before the tour starts. We reserve the option to confirm the tour or not due to availability.
- Pick up Service from your hotel & return
- 45-minute balloon ride
- Flight certificate
- All service charges and taxes
- Any expense of personal nature
- We recommend you wear comfortable clothing and dress in a modest fashion. A small amount of walking is involved so please wear suitable footwear.
- The Balloon is scheduled to take off at 5:30 am and the ride takes 45 minutes. Departure time may vary depending on sunrise.