Tour to Pyramids, Camel Ride, Egyptian Museum, Felucca at River Nile & Lunch
Have an amazing time taking in the beauty as you explore the many sites of ancient Egypt.
Visit the spectacular pyramids of Cheops, Chephren and Mykerinus before getting up-close to the majestic Sphinx; as well as taking a camel ride among the pyramids. Explore the Valley Temple before enjoying lunch at a local restaurant.
Next, you will take a relaxing boat ride on the Nile on a Felucca before seeing the many wonders at the Egyptian museum including a special exhibition dedicated to Tutankhamen.
At the end of your tour you will be left with memories that you will cherish forever.
- Be amazed by Tutankhamen’s exhibition
- See many wonders at the Egyptian Museum
- Explore the Valley Temple
- Get up-close to the Great Sphinx
- Visit the spectacular Pyramids of Cheops, Chephren and Mykerinus
- Take a Felucca trip on the Nile
- Enjoy a 30 min camel ride
- Scheduling: Shared Tour
- Languages offered on activity/tour: English, German, French, Italian, Russian, Spanish
- Duration: 4 hours
- Duration: 4 hours
- Printed or Mobile Voucher Accepted
- Live GuideEnglish, German, French, Russian
- Pick-up servicePick-up drop-off from your hotel
- Easy CancellationThere is no cancellation fee once Customers Cancel at least 7 day(s) prior to the date of the activity or tour.
There is 50% cancellation fee for Customers to Cancel 3 and 6 day(s) prior to the date of the activity or tour.
There is 100% cancellation fee for Customers to Cancel 2 day(s) prior to the date of the activity or tour.
- Instant Confirmation
- Free wifi on board the vehicle
- All taxes and service charges
- Bottled water and a free soft drink on board the vehicle
- Lunch at a local restaurant
- Entrance fees to all mentioned sites
- Felucca ride on the Nile
- Camel ride (30 mins)
- Private English speaking guide
- Private air-conditioned vehicle
- Pick-up drop-off from your hotel
- Tips Gratuities
- Mummies room at the museum
- Tickets for inside the pyramids (can be purchased on site)
- Any extras not mentioned in the itinerary
- Be aware of your surroundings, unfortunately opportunist pickpockets are a worldwide problem.
- Remember your suncream
- Wear comfortable shoes
- Excellent 5
- Very Good 4
- Average 3
- Poor 2
- Terrible 1