Tour to Giza Pyramids, Sphinx, Camel Ride & Lunch from Cairo
Visit one of the Seven Wonders of the World!
Your guide will take you to the 5000-year old necropolis in Giza. Stand at the foot of the Great Pyramids, built for Cheops, Chefren and Mykerinus, and guarded by the Great Sphinx.
Everyone who visits Egypt needs to see the Pyramids. The word pyramid is synonymous with Egypt itself. Gaze at the prowess of the engineers of such a structure that is extremely difficult to replicate even today.
Your tour Guide will pick you up from your hotel in Cairo, to visit the Pyramids of Cheops, Chephren and Mykerinus then you will have special tour by Camel between Pyramids
Then proceed to visit the Great Sphinx, the head of a pharaoh with a lion's body and let your imagination run wild, dating back to the time of Chephren.
The tour also includes a visit to the Valley Temple which belongs to the Pyramids of Chephren. This temple served two distinct functions: First, it was used for the purification of the mummy of the king before its burial. Secondly, it was used for the mummification process of the king.
Lunch will be served in a local restaurant.
- Be amazed when you visit the Pyramids
- Have fun on a camel ride between the pyramids
- Explore the Valley Temple
- Enjoy a delicious lunch in a local restaurant
- Languages offered on activity/tour: English, German, French, Russian, Spanish
- Duration: 4 hours
- Printed or Mobile Voucher Accepted
- Live GuideEnglish, German, French, Italian, Russian, Spanish
- Pick-up servicePick up from your hotel in Cairo or Giza
- Easy CancellationThere is no cancellation fee once Customers Cancel at least 7 day(s) prior to the date of the activity or tour.
There is 50% cancellation fee for Customers to Cancel 3 and 6 day(s) prior to the date of the activity or tour.
There is 100% cancellation fee for Customers to Cancel 2 day(s) prior to the date of the activity or tour.
- Instant Confirmation
- Pick up services from your hotel & return
- All transfers by a private air-conditioned vehicle
- Private English-speaking Egyptologist guide
- Entrance fees to all the mentioned sites
- Bottled water during your trip and Free soft drink
- Lunch meal of Egyptian cuisine will be served at a local restaurant
- All taxes & service charge
- Camel ride (30 mins)
- Free Wi Fi service on board the vehicle.
- Any extras not mentioned in the itinerary
- Kindly note you should to wear comfort shoes
- Excellent 5
- Very Good 4
- Average 3
- Poor 2
- Terrible 1
© Copyright 2017 Private Tour Inc. All Rights Reserved.
No part of this site may be reproduced without our written permission!
Use of this website constitutes acceptance of Private Tour Inc.'s Terms & Conditions.