Day Tour to Giza Pyramids, Sphinx, Sakkara Pyramids and Dahshur Pyramids
Early morning at 8.00 am your tour guide will pick you up from your hotel, to start your tour to Sakkara, the City of the dead with the famous step Pyramid of Djosser the world's oldest major stone structure.
It was built in the 3rd Dynasty (around 2630 BC) for King Djoser. Continue your tour to visit Dahshure where the first true pyramid was built by king Senefru the founder of the Fourth dynasty and you will visit the bent pyramid and the red pyramid.
After that enjoy an excursion to The great Pyramids of Giza, you will start your tour there in the front of the pyramid of the king Cheops which is One of the seven wonders of the ancient world still remain awesome, then you see the pyramid of the king Chephren and the pyramid of the king Mykerinus. From the best place at the Giza plateau, you will see a panoramic view of all the three pyramids together.
After that, you will move to see the great Giza Sphinx which lies At the foot of the Pyramids, the head of a pharaoh with a lion's body, which dates from the time of Chephren it was discovered in 1912.
At the end of your tour, you will be escorted back to your hotel.
- See the oldest stone structure in the world
- Visit the first true pyramid built by King Senefru
- Enjoy panoramic views from Giza plateau
- Witness the Great Giza Sphinx
- Scheduling: Private Tour
- Languages offered on the Activity / Tour: English, German, French, Italian, Portuguese, Spanish
- Duration: 8 hours
- Printed or Mobile Voucher Accepted
- Pick-up servicePick up from your hotel in Cairo or Giza.
- Disability ServicesWheelchair accessible transport and facilities upon request.
- Easy CancellationCancel up to 1 day in advance for a full refund
- Instant Confirmation
- Cut-off TimeAvailable to be booked until 12 hours before the tour starts. We reserve the option to confirm the tour or not due to availability.
- Pick up services from your hotel & return.
- Private tour.
- Private air-conditioned vehicle.
- Qualified Egyptologist guide.
- Mineral water on board the vehicle during the tour.
- All service charges and taxes.
- Entrance fees
- We recommend you wear comfortable footwear for walking.
- Please dress in modest fashion during this tour. Bring with you a hat, sunglasses to protect yourself from the sun during the hot summer months.