Habibi Offer 2 days Private Tour of Cairo - Giza
- Giza Pyramids
- Tut Anch Amon
- Giza Private Tour
- The Egyptian Museum
- Scheduling: Private Tour
- Languages offered on the Activity / Tour: English
- Duration: 2 days
- Printed Voucher Accepted
- Live GuideEnglish
- Pick-up servicePick Up from your Hotel
- Easy CancellationThere is no cancellation fee once Customers Cancel at least 7 day(s) prior to the date of the activity or tour.
There is 50% cancellation fee for Customers to Cancel 3 and 6 day(s) prior to the date of the activity or tour.
There is 100% cancellation fee for Customers to Cancel 2 day(s) prior to the date of the activity or tour.
- Instant Confirmation
- Licensed Egyptologist escort/guide
- All transfers per program in A/C cars
- Your Tickets
- Any extra drinks
- Entry to Mummy Rooms, or Pyramids
- I love to recommend Dahshor city ( visiting the bent and the red pyramids of king Senefro ) $22 per person
- Camel Trip $ 35 ( one hour in Giza Pyramids ) per person
- Lunch ( $15 per person )
We will start (8:00 AM) with a visit to the great Pyramids of Giza and the Enigmatic Sphinx.
From here we drive to Sakkara the vast Necropolis of Ancient Memphis. Sakkara has 14 Pyramids and built by Zoser I In 2700 BC. It is the first Pyramid and is the world's oldest Stone structure.
In the Afternoon, we will have our Lunch and then, we drive to Memphis - the Capital of The ancient kingdom and one of the most important Cities throughout the History of ancient Egypt.
In the early morning and after breakfast we drive to the Egyptian Museum, famous for its antiquities dating back some 50 centuries from Egypt's Pharaonic period, including the fabulous treasurers of King Tut.
Afternoon (late lunch not included) we take a tour to old Cairo, visit the old Coptic suspended Church and the oldest synagogue Of Ben Ezra, then later we drive to the citadel of Saladin, and the Alabaster mosque of Mohammed Ali.
- We are a Muslim country so please dress properly when traveling to Egypt
- Kindly respect the sentiments of the Locals, while visiting the Places of Worship / Historic Monument
- Consumption of Alchohol “in public” is an offence
- Normal check in Time in hotels in Egypt is 1400 hrs and check out time is 12.00
- We can pick you from airport for an extra fee of $25.