5 or 6 Days Cairo Private Tour with Accommodation
On this 5 or 6 days private tour, you will get to experience the wonders of Egypt.
Upon arrival in Cairo International Airport, you are met by our representative and driver. They will assist you and bring you to your accommodation.
The next day starts 3 or 4 days of guided tours with our professional Egyptologist:
You will see the major sights in Memphis, Saqqara and Dahsure.
Spend a day visiting the Pyramids of Giza and the Egyptian Museum
Enjoy a day tour of Islamic and Coptic Cairo.
And then there is the optional day tour of Alexandrea on the 5th day or alternatively, it is the day of departure.
- Professional Egyptologist will accompany you
- Accommodation in small hotel facing the Pyramids , including breakfast
- Tickets of the sites are including
- See the sights of Memphis, Saqqara and Dahsure
- Spend the day touring the Pyramids of Giza and the Egyptian Museum
- Enjoy a tour of Islamic and Coptic Cairo
- Visit Alexandrea with the optional tour available
- Languages offered on activity/tour: English
- Duration: 5 to 6 days
- Printed or Mobile Voucher Accepted
- Live GuideEnglish
- Pick-up servicePick up from Cairo International Airport
- Easy CancellationThere is no cancellation fee once Customers Cancel at least 7 day(s) prior to the date of the activity or tour.
There is 50% cancellation fee for Customers to Cancel 3 and 6 day(s) prior to the date of the activity or tour.
There is 100% cancellation fee for Customers to Cancel 2 day(s) prior to the date of the activity or tour.
- Professional Egyptologist
- Pick up and Drop off
- Tickets for certain sites - see exclusions
- New Air-Conditioned Vehicle
- Camel ride
- Mummy room tickets
- Going inside one of Giza Pyramids ticket
- Dinner and lunch
Arrival at Cairo international airport where you will be met and assisted by our representative and then transfer to Sufi guest house to check in
Full day tour to Memphis, Saqqara and Dahshure,
You will be met at your hotel in Cairo at 9 AM by our professional Egyptologist who will accompany you to start the day by going to Memphis ( the first pharaonic capital 3200BC ). Here you will visit :- the huge statue of King Ramesses II and the second biggest Sphinx we have ( the Alabaster Sphinx ).
Then you will go to visit Saqqara and Imhotep museum - 2 Nobles' tombs - visiting the interior of king Titi's pyramid - visiting the Step Pyramid of King Zoser ( the first Pyramid was built in Egypt ).
Then in the afternoon, you will go to Dahshure to visit the 2nd and the 3rd Pyramids built in Egypt 2700 BC ( the Red Pyramid and the Bent Pyramid ).
☆ you will be able to go inside the Red Pyramid
Then by the end of the day tour you will be transferred back to your hotel.
At 9am your qualified Egyptologist guide will be at the hotel waiting for you to drive you to Giza Pyramids area. On the way he will talk about the most important sights of Cairo (buildings, the Nile, hotels, museums, historical sites etc) and answer any questions you might have.
Upon arrival to the Pyramids he will start by giving you a brief information about Egyptian history (from 12000BC to 1848 AD), then will talk about how ancient Egyptians built the Pyramids and will guide you around them. Afterwards you will go to visit the tombs of the workers to see the beautiful reliefs on the walls.
If you want to see the most beautiful view of the nine pyramids you could ride a camel (extra cost). Lastly, you will go to see the Valley Temple and the great Sphinx.
Then in the afternoon, you will go to visit the Egyptian Museum to see about 120,000 masterpieces and King Tutankamun's treasures,
By sunset you will go to visit Islamic Cairo ( Al-Mo'ez street from the 12 century AD ) and Khan El Khalili Bazaar.
We will leave at 9 AM to visit:-
- Saladin's fortress
- Alabaster Mosque
- Ibn Tulun Mosque ( 2nd Mosque was built in Egypt ),
-Al-Mo'ez street from the 9 century AD ( Islamic street )
- Khan El Khalili pazaar.
Alexandrea day tour ( optional tour ) :-
Your qualified Egyptologist will pick you up at 7:30 AM from your hotel, after that you will be transferred by Air-conditioned deluxe vehicle with your private tour guide, you will arrive around 10 AM to start your day to by visiting:-
• Qaitbay Fort:- the fort of Sultan Qaitbay is one of the symbols of Alexandria, it was built on the ancient island of Pharos, over the ruins of the world-famous lighthouse in 1477-1480 AD.
• The Serapeum and Pompey's Pillar:- on the site of the ancient temple of Serapis (local god of Alexandria) there is the tallest column, carved out of a block of red granite, the column erroneously attributed to Pompey.
• The Roman Odeum (theatre):-the small Roman odeum at Kom al-Dikka dates from the 4th century AD and originally had a roof, its tiers could accommodate 600 spectators.
• The Catacombs of Kom al-Shuqafa ( Roman tombs ):- the most important hypogeum in Alexandria, the Kom al-Shuqafa catacombs date from the 2nd century AD,
• Then at the end of the day, you will visit the Alexandria Bibliotheca ( from outside ).
-Lunch is including in between visits at a local restaurant,
-Then back to your hotel in Giza.
transfer back to the airport to fly back home.
- Bring comfortable shoes
- You should wear a hat or cap under the strong sun
- There will be an additional charge for the extra day tour to Alexandrea, Please state at booking if you want it included
© Copyright 2017 Private Tour Inc. All Rights Reserved.
No part of this site may be reproduced without our written permission!
Use of this website constitutes acceptance of Private Tour Inc.'s Terms & Conditions.