4 Days Timeless Journey to Cairo Into the Heart of Egypt
Take a timeless journey into the heart of Egypt on this enchanting private tour with your own Egyptologist guide and driver.
Voyage through time to discover one of the most fascinating civilisations the world has ever known. Lively Cairo is home to resplendent mosques, grand avenues, and 19th-century palaces, and the ancient architecture of Giza. Discover the Pyramids of Cheops, Chephran and Mykerinus before visiting the Great Sphinx.
Explore the quiet desert surrounding these legendary landmarks on a sunset camel or horseback ride, visit a traditional Bedouin camp and stroll through colourful bazaars. No trip to this captivating capital is complete without a tour of the Egyptian Museum of Antiquities and its famous Mummy Room, which houses a priceless treasure of archaeological finds. Featuring delicious traditional Egyptian cuisine, elegant accommodation, private transfers and more, this is a worry-free way of making the most of your time in Cairo.
Travel in Egypt often involves early-morning starts, designed to avoid crowds and the hottest midday hours. It can be hot, especially in June, July and August, but there is virtually no humidity and evening temperatures cool off dramatically. Egypt is a moderate secular state, well used to hosting hundreds of thousands of visitors each year. While you will want to avoid revealing clothing, loose shorts and short-sleeved shirts are fine for both genders.
Trip Terms & Conditions
- Your deposit is due immediately on booking (30% of program price, minimum $350). The balance is due 90 days prior to departure.
- Cancellations of confirmed bookings 90 days or more prior to departure will receive full refund minus a $350 (per person) administrative fee and any non-refundable paid fees (e.g. non-refundable airfare, cruise or hotel deposits). 60-89 days will be subject to loss of 30% of program price. 30-59 days will be subject to loss of 50% of program price. 29 days or less will be subject to loss of 100% of program price.
- Tour quotes do not include airfare to/from the trip start point unless noted on the itinerary
- Cost increases in currency exchange, government fees, taxes, surcharges or hotel/lodge tariff increases between quote date and start date are payable by the client.
- Availability cannot be guaranteed until booked. We will exercise best efforts to book hotels per the itinerary, however, in busy seasons and with client bookings made within 90 days of tour date we may be forced to offer substitutes.
- Payment of the program price constitutes your acceptance of the terms and conditions set out at www.kensingtontours.com/terms-and-conditions
- Living Standards and practices at destination may differ from those in North America with respect to provisions of utilities, services and accommodation.
- USD per person, double occupancy. Custom designed personal tour. Prices subject to change.
Average Rating For
- Excellent 5
- Very Good 4
- Average 3
- Poor 2
- Terrible 1
4.9 / 5.0