Tour to Alexandria From Cairo by Car
Our Professional Tour Guide will pick you up from your hotel in Cairo, for an amazing day trip to Alexandria.
First, visit Pompey's Pillar. It was constructed in honour of Emperor Diocletian at the end of the 4th century. Originally from the temple of the Serapis, it was once a magnificent structure rivalling the Soma and the Caesarean.
Drive on to visit the Catacombs, the largest Roman Cemetery consisting of three levels cut in the rock.
Lunch at local restaurant in Alexandria, and then we proceed to see the Qaitbay Citadel which was built on the site of the ancient pharaohs (lighthouse) of Alexandria than to Bibliotheca Alexandrina.
Thereafter you shall be driven back to your hotel in Cairo.
- Visit the Pompay's Pillar
- Drive on to visit the Catacombs, the largest Roman Cemetery
- See the Qaitbay Citadel which was built on the site of the ancient pharaohs (lighthouse) of Alexandria then to Bibliotheca Alexandrina.
- Scheduling: Shared Tour
- Languages offered on the Activity / Tour: English, German, French, Italian, Russian
- Duration: 12 hours
- Printed or Mobile Voucher Accepted
- Live GuideEnglish, German, French, Italian, Russian
- Pick-up servicePick up from your hotel in Cairo or Giza
- Easy CancellationThere is no cancellation fee once Customers Cancel at least 7 day(s) prior to the date of the activity or tour.
There is 50% cancellation fee for Customers to Cancel 3 and 6 day(s) prior to the date of the activity or tour.
There is 100% cancellation fee for Customers to Cancel 2 day(s) prior to the date of the activity or tour.
- Instant Confirmation
- All taxes & service charge
- Lunch during your tour
- Private English-speaking Egyptologist guide
- Transfer by a private air-conditioned vehicle
- Entrance fees to the mentioned historical place
- Pick up services from hotel in Cairo & return
- Bottled water during your trip and Free soft drink
- Free Wi Fi service on board the vehicle.
- Any extras not mentioned in the program
- Alexandria Library is closed on Fridays and on every public holiday. To enter the reading area you will need to purchase a ticket.
- Kindly note you should to wear comfort shoes
- Excellent 5
- Very Good 4
- Average 3
- Poor 2
- Terrible 1