Alexandria ( The Pearl Of The Mediterranean )
Alexandria The second largest city in Egypt, known as "The Pearl of the Mediterranean", its ambience and cultural heritage distance it from the rest of the country although it is actually only 225 km from Cairo.
Founded by Alexander the Great, its status as a beacon of culture symbolised by Pharoahs, the legendary lighthouse that was one of the Seven Wonders of the World.
The setting for the stormy relationship between Cleopatra and Mark Antony, Alexandria was also the centre of learning in the ancient world and it provides us great culture such as Citadel of Qaitbay, libarary of Alexandria and many more.
- Giza Pyramids
- Tut Anch Amon
- Giza Private Tour
- Catacomb of Kom Shokafa
- Mediterranean Sea
- Duration: 2 days;
- Printed or Mobile Voucher Accepted
- Instant Confirmation
- Live GuideEnglish
- Pick-up servicePick up from your Hotel
- Easy CancellationThere is no cancellation fee once Customers Cancel at least 7 day(s) prior to the date of the activity or tour.
There is 50% cancellation fee for Customers to Cancel 3 and 6 day(s) prior to the date of the activity or tour.
There is 100% cancellation fee for Customers to Cancel 2 day(s) prior to the date of the activity or tour.
- Pick up and Drop Off
- Licensed Egyptologist Escort/Guide
- All transfers per program in A/C cars
- Extra Drinks
- Entry to Mummy Rooms or Pyramids
- Camel Trip $35 (one hour in Giza Pyramids)
- Lunch ($15 per person)
- Your Tickets
We will start at 8am with a visit to the legendary majestic Pyramids of Cheops, Chefren and Mykerionos to view these spectacular man-made monuments.
Afterwards a tour of the great Sphinx; guarding the Royal Burial Chambers and Temple of Cheops.
In the Afternoon we will have our Lunch and then a visit to the Egyptian Museum which is considered to be the most ancient museum in the world; you will have a guided tour inside to watch the golden treasure of Tut-Ankh-Amun & a great gallery of statues & portraits.
At the end of the day you will be transferred back to your hotel & overnight.
Morning transfer to ALEXANDRIA (takes 3 hours) to visit the Montazah Palace.
In the Afternoon we will have our Lunch.
Following lunch you will visit the fort of Qaitbay and then a visit to the Catacomb of Kom el-Shokafa.
The day ends with a visit to the Library of Alexandria. At the end of the day return to Cairo.
- Drink plenty of water
- Wear comfortable clothing and footwear
- We can pick you from airport for an extra fee of $25.
- Apply sun cream regularly throughout each day
- We are a Muslim country so please dress properly when traveling to Egypt
- Kindly respect the sentiments of the Locals, while visiting the Places of Worship / Historic Monument.
- Consumption of Alchohol “in public” is an offence
© Copyright 2017 Private Tour Inc. All Rights Reserved.
No part of this site may be reproduced without our written permission!
Use of this website constitutes acceptance of Private Tour Inc.'s Terms & Conditions.