Quito's Street Food & Art Tour
We will go to La Floresta, considered among the most emblematic neighbourhoods of the city, where we can admire a diversity of culture and art through its murals and graffitis.
Later we will take a different route, for those who like to enjoy street food, recognized by the locals as some of the best in town, we will experience the gastronomy that is offered in the streets and that is a trend of local consumption. At the same time, we will learn the traditions that surround the preparation of delicious dishes.
This experience will leave us impressed with the different flavours that can be found in various corners of the city. Amongst which we can highlight, seafood, typical snacks, craft beverages, grilled appetizers, etc.
- Murals / Graffitis
- La Floresta Neighbourhood
- Scheduling: Shared Tour
- Languages offered on the Activity / Tour: English
- Duration: 4 hours
- Printed Voucher Accepted
- Operates on a Tuesday
- Prices are per person for shared services.
- Pick-up servicePick up from your chosen hotel
- Easy CancellationCancellations up to 48 hours before the reservation without charge.
- Instant Confirmation
- Cut-off TimeAvailable to be booked until 24 hours before the tour starts. We reserve the option to confirm the tour or not due to availability.
- Hotel pickup and drop-off (selected hotels only)
- Professional guide
- Optional Gratuities
- Food & Drinks
- This service will be developed by a National Tourism Guide
- Hotel pickups are offered from: Sheraton, Dann Carlton, NH Collection, Swissotel, Holiday Inn, Mercure Alameda, Reina Isabel, Nu House, J.W. Marriott, Wyndham Garden, Hilton Colon. If you will be staying at an alternate hotel, please email email@example.com to find the nearest pickup point.
- Someone from Privatetour.com will contact you at least 48 hours prior to your tour time to confirm the details of your departure.
- Excellent 5
- Very Good 4
- Average 3
- Poor 2
- Terrible 1