Quito at Night & Urban Legends Tour (With Dinner)
We begin in the northern part of the city with a tour along the most important commercial areas, where most of the hotels are located.
Then we head to the historic centre to admire the spectacle of the illuminated churches and its main tourist attractions, offering some unique landscapes in our city (Tickets not included).
The tour continues to the Mirador del Panecillo (entrance included) recognized for its beauty, where you can delight with a beautiful view of colonial and modern Quito.
During the tour, the guide will tell you about recognized urban legends related to the history of the city.
Dinner included (excluding drinks), and passengers will return to their hotel with our transport, 1 hour and 30 minutes later.
All this on board one of our original Trolleys, which are a replica of the trams that circulated in Quito in the last century.
- Historical Centre
- Scheduling: Shared Tour
- Languages offered on the Activity / Tour: English
- Duration: 4 hours
- Printed Voucher Accepted
- Operates from Wednesday to Saturday
- Prices are per person for shared services
- Pick-up servicePick up from your chosen hotel
- Easy CancellationCancellations up to 48 hours before the reservation without charge.
- Instant Confirmation
- Cut-off TimeAvailable to be booked until 24 hours before the tour starts. We reserve the option to confirm the tour or not due to availability.
- Mirador del Panecillo entrance
- Dinner included (excluding drinks), and passengers will return to their hotel with our transport, 1 hour and 30 minutes later.
- Knowledgable Guide
- Some Admissions
- Optional Gratuities
- This service will be developed by a National Tourism Guide
- Hotel pickups are offered from: Sheraton, Dann Carlton, NH Collection, Swissotel, Holiday Inn, Mercure Alameda, Reina Isabel, Nu House, J.W. Marriott, Wyndham Garden, Hilton Colon. If you will be staying at an alternate hotel, please email firstname.lastname@example.org to find the nearest pickup point.
- Someone from Privatetour.com will contact you at least 48 hours prior to your tour time to confirm the details of your departure.
- Excellent 5
- Very Good 4
- Average 3
- Poor 2
- Terrible 1