Cooking Class & Quito's Legends
A true adventure of local gastronomy, unique of the Andean region because it is enriched by the diversity of climates and cultures that we have in Ecuador.
Learn to combine the variety of products that exist in the country and develop your creativity that will have an exquisite effect, the result will be an experience you will never forget.
Then we head to the historic centre to admire the spectacle of the illuminated churches and its main tourist attractions, offering some unique landscapes in our city. (Tickets not included).
The tour continues to the Mirador del Panecillo (entrance included) recognized for its beauty, where you can delight with a beautiful view of colonial and modern Quito.
At the end of the tour, passengers may choose optionally, one of the places recommended, or to dine in one of our recommended restaurants (Passenger will make own way to their hotel).
- Cooking classes
- Historical Center
- Scheduling: Shared Tour
- Languages offered on the Activity / Tour: English
- Duration: 4 hours
- Printed Voucher Accepted
- This tour only operates on a Saturday
- Prices are per person for shared services
- Pick-up servicepick up from your chosen hotel
- Easy CancellationCancellations up to 48 hours before the reservation without charge.
- Instant Confirmation
- Cut-off TimeAvailable to be booked until 24 hours before the tour starts. We reserve the option to confirm the tour or not due to availability.
- Hotel pickup and drop-off (selected hotels only)
- Professional guide
- Optional Gratuities
- Food & Drinks
- This service will be developed by a National Tourism Guide
- Hotel pickups are offered from: Sheraton, Dann Carlton, NH Collection, Swissotel, Holiday Inn, Mercure Alameda, Reina Isabel, Nu House, J.W. Marriott, Wyndham Garden, Hilton Colon. If you will be staying at an alternate hotel, please email email@example.com to find the nearest pickup point.
- Someone from Privatetour.com will contact you at least 48 hours prior to your tour time to confirm the details of your departure.