Authentic Markets & Capilla del Hombre Tour
Route that starts in the center-north of the city in the commercial, banking and hotel area of Modern Quito. We will move to one of the traditional markets of the city, where you can enjoy the colorful landscape produced by the stalls full of fruits and vegetables from all regions of our country.
Undoubtedly, this is a place full of familiar flavors, and the best opportunity to meet a variety of local consumer products that are mixed with the offer of very striking items such as herbs and healing, world-renowned roses and liquors of national production, among others.
Later we will visit the Guayasamín House Museum also known as “Capilla del Hombre” (entrance included), of the most important plastic artist of Ecuador in the modern era, and know the great value of the artistic heritage assets that this artist left the country.
- Casa Museo Guayasamín
- Scheduling: Shared Tour
- Languages offered on the Activity / Tour: English
- Duration: 5 hours
- Printed Voucher Accepted
- Prices are per person for shared services
- Pick-up servicepick up from your chosen hotel
- Easy CancellationCancellations up to 48 hours before the reservation without charge.
- Instant Confirmation
- Cut-off TimeAvailable to be booked until 24 hours before the tour starts. We reserve the option to confirm the tour or not due to availability.
- Museum entrance
- Some Admissions
- Optional Gratuities
- This service will be developed by a National Tourism Guide
- Hotel pickups are offered from: Sheraton, Dann Carlton, NH Collection, Swissotel, Holiday Inn, Mercure Alameda, Reina Isabel, Nu House, J.W. Marriott, Wyndham Garden, Hilton Colon. If you will be staying at an alternate hotel, please email firstname.lastname@example.org to find the nearest pickup point.
- Someone from Privatetour.com will contact you at least 48 hours prior to your tour time to confirm the details of your departure.
- Excellent 5
- Very Good 4
- Average 3
- Poor 2
- Terrible 1