Prague 1,5-Hour Panoramic E-Scooter Tour
Discover the most beautiful sights of Prague on E-scooter. After you have met your guide and received a brief training session, set off over the Charles Bridge to explore the stunning architecture in a leisurely fashion.
Glide for 1,5 hours down the sidewalks and streets of Prague, as your guide points out some of the city’s most famous landmarks, historical sites and local hangouts.
You will visit Kampa Park, the John Lennon Wall, St. Nicholas’ Church and Prague Castle. This part of the tour ends at the Strahov Monastery, where you can enjoy stunning views of the city. After a short break, continue through Petrin Hill.
Around Royal gardens behind the Castle, you will have the most stunning views over Prague from Letná Park. Passing Metronome, Expo 58, visiting Rudolfinum and Franz Kafka museum we will finish the tour at the starting point.
- Benefit from important insights from the young and experienced local guides
- Get breathtaking views from Letná Park and Petřín Hill
- See iconic sights such as Prague Castle, the Charles Bridge and Old Town Square
- Explore Prague by e-scooter
- Scheduling: Shared Tour
- Languages offered on activity/tour: English, German, French, Italian, Russian, Spanish
- Duration: 90 minutes
- Printed or Mobile Voucher Accepted
- Easy CancellationCancel up to 1 day in advance for a full refund
- Instant Confirmation
- Unlimited water and coffee at the meeting point
- Gloves in winter season
- Raincoat in case of rain
- Audio guides available in German, Spanish, French, Italian and Russian
- English speaking guide
- Hotel drop-off
- Hotel pickup (available at additional cost)
- Food and drinks during the tour
Explore all the important sights of Prague, its history and secret stories in a fun and unique way! Visit Lennon Wall, Kampa Park, Prague Castle, Petrin Tower, Petrin Park, Strahov Monastery, Loreto, Lesser Town, St. Nicolas Church, Letna Park and much more! As you go, your Local tour guide will provide commentary and funny stories on all of the Prague's most iconic attractions.
- Bicycle skills required
- please take an ID / passport with you
- Children under the age of 8 years, pregnant women and persons over 120kg or under the influence of alcohol or drugs are not allowed to ride a E-Scooter
- Children 8 - 14 years old must ride E-Scooter with adult and they are free of charge
- Please wear comfortable shoes and dress appropriately
- Light rain is no argument for cancelling the tour. In case of heavy rain you will be offered a full refund or reschedule.
- Excellent 5
- Very Good 4
- Average 3
- Poor 2
- Terrible 1