Best Food Tour of Prague
Is there any better way to get to know a city’s culture and history than to experience their food? We don’t think so, and that’s why we have the best food tour of Prague to offer to all of our visitors. After beginning at lunch time in the city center, we will take you on a four-hour Prague food tour that allows you to meet some of the most famous cooks and chefs in the Czech capital as well as tasting the finest foods.
You will visit the Old and the New Towns where you will see how the food differs and where you can discover some of the nation's favorite dishes. You will get to relax as you stroll through the famous cobblestone streets while visiting the many high-quality establishments in the area. In this food tour of Prague, you will also get a chance to meet some of the locals as well as some of Prague’s most well-known cooks to discuss the food.
Visiting a new city can be difficult because you don’t know where to eat but luckily for you, we have extensive experience so will show you all the major talking points as well as the secret locations that not even the locals know about.
You will find out; what the nation’s favorite dessert is, how the Czech’s eat their beef and dumplings, where Franz Kafka and Albert Einstein used to dine, and more.
Prices include all the food that will be given on the food-tour, a specialized and passionate English-speaking guide, and a printed guide to food in the city. Prices do not include transport to the meeting point and then back to your hotel although our guide will assist you or call a taxi (if necessary).
It is important to note that the cobblestone streets and the terrain may provide a challenge if you do not have flat shoes, and you may want to dress for rain if the weather suggests so as we will be walking outside.
Why not contact us today and join the best food tours of Prague to ensure that your spot on this unique food tour will be kept safe? Not only will you be tasting the regular Czech dishes, but you will also really get to grips with the food and drink and the history/stories that come with them.
Best Food Tour of Prague " HIGHLIGHTS INCLUDE"
- Enjoy One of Prague’s Best-loved Desserts and Find Out Why the Czechs Lay Claim to It.
- Taste Prague’s Finest, Freshest, All-natural Meat Products in the City’s Most Beloved Butcher Shop Covered in Glass So That You Can Watch Traditional
- Techniques at Work.
- Dine in a Café (Dating Back to the Early 20th Century) That’s Welcomed Franz Kafka, Albert Einstein and a Host of Famous Writers.
- Savor the Best-tasting Soup in the World– While Gazing Out at Prague’s Historic Skyline.
- Experience Traditional Czech Dumplings and Braised Beef – a Slice of Czech History on a Plate.
- Visit the Store That’s Single-handedly Reviving Prague’s Gingerbread Tradition, and Taste Their Delicious Regional Cookies.
- Discover One of the Hottest New Entrants to the Prague Food Scene, Sisters, and Their Incredible Open-face Sandwiches.
- Seize the Opportunity to Taste Classic Czech Drinks – Including the City’s Famous Pivo (Beer!)
Average Rating For
- Excellent 5
- Very Good 4
- Average 3
- Poor 2
- Terrible 1
4.9 / 5.0