Salona, Klis & Trogir Private Tour from Split
Private tour itinerary is flexible to suit any special needs and interests, as well as departure and arrival time to fit your holiday schedule.
Enjoy your time getting to know Salona, the former capital of the old Roman province of Dalmatia. Walk through its archaeological site and visit one of the biggest ancient Christian cemeteries under the blue sky, The Monasteries. Visit the Roman amphitheatre and you will experience the emotions of the ancient gladiators standing in the middle of that spectacular construction.
Discover more about the history of Dalmatia and visit this important historic village. Climb up on a historical fortress which is bearing the same name. As you pass through the fortress you will discover why this fortress was the seat of the Croatian dukes and kings of the famous dynasty Trpimirovic.
Discover this interesting town abounded in beauty, history and which is a UNESCO World Heritage site. Your knowledgeable tour guide knows everything there is to know about this town and will give you the best introduction of its importance.
- UNESCO heritages
- Private tour
- Enjoy time in getting to know Salona, the former capital of the old Roman province of Dalmatia
- Venture through a historical Fortress in Klis
- Discover the history and beauty of Trogir
- Scheduling: Private Tour
- Languages offered on the Activity / Tour: English
- Duration: 1 days
- Skip the Line
- Printed or Mobile Voucher Accepted
- Live GuideEnglish
- Pick-up servicePick up from your accommodation in Split
- Easy CancellationThere is no cancellation fee once Customers Cancel at least 7 day(s) prior to the date of the activity or tour.
There is 50% cancellation fee for Customers to Cancel 3 and 6 day(s) prior to the date of the activity or tour.
There is 100% cancellation fee for Customers to Cancel 2 day(s) prior to the date of the activity or tour.
- On Request
- Pick up and Drop off
- Air-conditioned transport
- Travel insurance
- Free time to do your own exploring
- Bring water
- Bring a camera
- Bring flexible shoes