Pirate Ship Sunset Short Cruise in Split
This is the boat tour everyone can afford regarding the money, and more importantly - regarding time.
It is 90 minutes long and includes navigation around Split - a perfect and only way to see our 1700 years old town from the other side.
This Cruise includes 1 drink of choice, a guide, and 1 swimming break.
If you want, you can jump into the water, use our snorkelling gear, inflatable floats, and towels.
It is done few times a day after the Half-day tour when lunch is finished.
Preseason (01.04.-05.05) and postseason (01.09.-30.10.) from approximately 12:00h the first tour of the day begins.
April - October, there is a daily tour at 18.00
May - Mid September, enjoy the sunset cruise daily at 20.30
We don't think you can imagine a better way to spend an hour and a half while in Split. :)
- Enjoy swimming, snorkeling and jumping off the pirate ship into the water
- Travel on a handmade wooden replica of Christopher Columbus' flagship
- See the sights of Split from a different perspective
- Scheduling: Shared Tour
- Languages offered on activity/tour: English
- Duration: 90 minutes
- Printed or Mobile Voucher Accepted
- Instant Confirmation
- Done few times a day
- Children up to 4 y/o free of charge
- Live GuideEnglish
- Ship to shore “Stress-free” tour guarantee.Get a full refund for non-docking ships or late port arrivals.
- Easy CancellationThere is no cancellation fee once Customers Cancel at least 7 day(s) prior to the date of the activity or tour.
There is 50% cancellation fee for Customers to Cancel 3 and 6 day(s) prior to the date of the activity or tour.
There is 100% cancellation fee for Customers to Cancel 2 day(s) prior to the date of the activity or tour.
- Inflatable beach floats
- Safety equipment
- Snorkeling gear
- Boat, Fuel, Skipper
- Program as described
- 1 drink
- Additional drinks (2,5 € each)
- Pick up and drop off from hotels
- Bring your bathing suits &, sunglasses
- Children 5 -10 y/o get a 50% discount
- Excellent 5
- Very Good 4
- Average 3
- Poor 2
- Terrible 1