Mostar and Međugorje Group Tour from Split
For all of our tours, we offer pick-up service from major hotels in Split area.
After picking you up at the pre-arranged meeting point or at your hotel, we’ll begin our journey to Bosnia and Herzegovina.
On our way to the ancient Ottoman city of Mostar, we will stop in the walled town of Pocitelj, UNESCO World Heritage site, a place that will intrigue you even more to discover the history of the Ottoman city of Mostar.
In Mostar, our local city guide introduces you to the great history of this city known as “the window to the Orient”. We’ll visit the Old Bazaar, full of picturesque shops and craft workshops, and the Mosque. Afterwards, we’ll enjoy a walk along the famous Unesco – protected Old bridge from the 16th Century. You’ll have plenty of free time for shopping and the opportunity to taste some authentic Bosnian specialities like cevapi, pita or burek.
Then it’s off to experience the beauty of Bosnia and Herzegovina on our way to our final destination, one of the most-visited pilgrimage centres in all of Europe – Medjugorje. For believers and those who are looking for spiritual renewal, the most compelling site here is the Mount of Appearance where Virgin Mary is reported to have appeared to children in 1981 for the first time.
Our tour guide will help you understand and appreciate why this place of peace and compassion has become such a world-wide destination for pilgrims.
As an option, you may also enjoy some wonderful swimming in the nearby Kravice waterfalls. After this beautiful experience, we return back to Split.
- Enjoy a stop in the walled town of Pocitelj a UNESCO World Heritage site
- Visit Koski Mehmed Pasha Mosque in Mostar
- Walk along the famous Unesco – protected Old bridge from the 16th Century in Mostar
- Experience one of the most-visited pilgrimage centres in all of Europe – Medjugorje
- Scheduling: Shared Tour
- Languages offered on the Activity / Tour: English
- Duration: 12 hours
- Skip the Line
- Printed or Mobile Voucher Accepted
- This tour is available from 15th April to 15th October, Tuesdays, Thursdays and Saturdays
- Live GuideEnglish
- Pick-up servicePick up from your accommodation in Split
- Easy CancellationThere is no cancellation fee once Customers Cancel at least 7 day(s) prior to the date of the activity or tour.
There is 50% cancellation fee for Customers to Cancel 3 and 6 day(s) prior to the date of the activity or tour.
There is 100% cancellation fee for Customers to Cancel 2 day(s) prior to the date of the activity or tour.
- On Request
- Pick up and Drop off
- Air-conditioned and comfortable transportation
- English speaking guide/driver
- Licensed local guide
- All taxes and VAT
You will be picked up from your accommodation and we will depart Split
09:30 – 10:00 Visiting Pocitelj, a town which is a UNESCO World Heritage Site that is full of much history
From 10.30 to 11.30 you will enjoy a sightseeing tour with a local guide. After this, you will have some free time until 14.00 for exploring on your own and having lunch.
We arrive in Medjugorje, one of the most-visited pilgrimage centres in all of Europe. Here, our tour guide will help you understand and appreciate why this place of peace and compassion has become such a world-wide destination for pilgrims.
Alternatively, you can enjoy some wonderful swimming in the nearby Kravice waterfalls.
The tour ends with drop off back to your accommodation in Split
- Requirements for travel visas vary widely depending on your nationality and your destination.
- Due to the border crossing with Bosnia and Herzegovina, passport is a must!
- Voucher and passport check in Split: 7:20
- Possibly the itinerary may be adjusted due to the traffic or bad weather conditions.