Dubrovnik Group Tour from Split
Dubrovnik and its fortified Old Town is among the most visited and photographed destinations in all Europe.
In the middle ages, it was known as the Republica Ragusa, a powerful maritime state and a big rival of Venice on the Adriatic coast.
Since 1979, Dubrovnik is a UNESCO World Heritage Site. Famous for its wonderful Renaissance and Baroque architecture, red brick roofs and its two kilometres long walls that successfully resisted the attacks of different enemies through the centuries. Dubrovnik is a must-see destination in Croatia.
Explore the Old Town’s central street Stradun; the Franciscan Monastery (with one of the oldest pharmacies in the world), the Renaissance Rector’s Palace, the town walls, the Lovrjenac Fortress and many picturesque squares and churches of this amazing town.
- Explore the Old Town’s central street Stradun
- See the renaissance Rector’s Palace and the Franciscan Monastery
- Walk along the famous town walls
- Admire the Lovrjenac Fortress
- See many picturesque squares and churches of this amazing town
- Scheduling: Shared Tour
- Languages offered on the Activity / Tour: English
- Duration: 12 hours
- Skip the Line
- Printed or Mobile Voucher Accepted
- This tour is available from 15th April to 15th October, Mondays, Wednesdays and Fridays
- Pick-up servicePick up from your accommodation in Split
- Easy CancellationThere is no cancellation fee once Customers Cancel at least 7 day(s) prior to the date of the activity or tour.
There is 50% cancellation fee for Customers to Cancel 3 and 6 day(s) prior to the date of the activity or tour.
There is 100% cancellation fee for Customers to Cancel 2 day(s) prior to the date of the activity or tour.
- On Request
- Pick up and Drop off
- Air-conditioned and comfortable transportation
- English speaking tour guide/driver
- Licensed local guide
- All taxes and VAT
Pick up from your accommodation and departure from Split - Riva
12.00 - 13.00 Enjoy a leisurely Dubrovnik Walking Tour with a local and very knowledgeable tour guide
13:30 – 16:00 – Free time for shopping in Dubrovnik
After a wonderful day, return to Split
- PASSPORT is required for this tour!