DeLuxe Blue Cave Tour from Split - All inclusive with Lunch & Drinks
This tour is created for those visitors of Split and Croatia who love to see some amazing sights, to swim and snorkel in pristine waters of our part of Mediterranean and like to taste real homemade local cuisine (in our own summer house on Vis island in our own private bay)
We meet at 07:15h, to ensure a head start. Once everybody is seated we head out towards the Blue cave where our crew buys tickets and you are taken inside with small fishermen's boats for a sightseeing tour.
After that, we will visit Komiža town on Vis island, an officially the most beautiful fishermen's village in Mediterraneum. You can get some coffee there, go for a swim, or whatever you like.
Our next destination is Budikovac island Blue lagoon where you have free time yet again. Feel free to use our snorkelling gear and towels we have prepared for you.
Now, for the star of the tour - private bay on Vis island, Milna, where we serve freshly grilled lunch in our own private summer home. Enjoy! take a swim after that whilst enjoying your coffee and ice cream.
Last but not least we're visiting Hvar town, where you'd have approx 2 hours to relax, explore or whatever you prefer.
We are to be back to Split at 18:00h.
- Visit some of the most beautiful Croatian islands
- Relax on our fully equipped speed boat (it has free WiFi, shower, toilet, etc)
- Join our small group (we never go with more than 12 people)
- Swim and snorkel at our private bay on Vis island
- Enjoy our amazing homemade grilled lunch with unlimited drinks
- Scheduling: Shared Tour
- Languages offered on the Activity / Tour: English
- Duration: 10 hours
- Printed or Mobile Voucher Accepted
- Confirmation will be received within 24 hours of booking, subject to availability
- This tour available from 1st May to 15th October
- Early departure (07:30h)
- Live GuideEnglish
- Pick-up servicePossible by a speed boat if your accommodation has a dock/pier/marina close to the city center
- Easy CancellationThere is no cancellation fee once Customers Cancel at least 7 day(s) prior to the date of the activity or tour.
There is 50% cancellation fee for Customers to Cancel 3 and 6 day(s) prior to the date of the activity or tour.
There is 100% cancellation fee for Customers to Cancel 2 day(s) prior to the date of the activity or tour.
- Safety equipment & insurance
- Ice cream & coffee
- Fruit on the boat (seasonal fruit)
- Breakfast on the boat (croissants or donuts or waffles)
- Drinks on the boat (beer, wine, soft drinks, sodas)
- Bottled water on the boat
- Grilled lunch & drinks in our summer house
- Docking fees
- Safety equipment on the boat
- Towels on the boat
- Snorkeling gear
- Blue cave entrance fee
- Boat, Fuel, Skipper
- Program as described
- Gratuities / Tips (optional)
- Pick up and Drop off from Hotels/accommodation
We meet at the very waterfront promenade Riva, where all the boats and booths are. Right in front of the Diocletian Palace’s southern basements entrance. The address is: Obala Lazareta 1, 21000 Split
We depart at 07:30h when everyone has arrived and seated at the speedboat
It takes us approx 1.5 h to reach the Blue cave. SIghtseeing inside is paid for
Declared TWICE to be the most beautiful fishermen village in the Mediterranean, hence Komiža is an amazing coffee break after a long ride. Sit down, relax, have breakfast and take some amazing photos. Or take a swim. Finally, it’s up to you- it’s a free program.
We are going to the Green lagoon for additional swim and snorkeling, at the Budikovac bay.
Grilled lunch in the private bay guest house. Also, you can swim without disturbance, it’s private and peaceful. GOOD NEWS: This is not a restaurant, but our own private summer house with lunch and drinks (coffee and ice cream too) just for our guests. Your lunch is home cooked (grilled) food, probably as close as it gets to be the food you’d serve your dearest friends visiting your own house.
Free time for sightseeing Hvar town. It’s a free program, so you could go to the Fortress, get some coffee or maybe cocktails. Or rather just chill.
Finally, we’re home. Thank you for joining us.
- If you are running late, please contact us so we could wait for you and explain it to the other guests
- Excellent 5
- Very Good 4
- Average 3
- Poor 2
- Terrible 1