Deluxe 8 Day All Inclusive Roundtrip Cruise from Split to Dubrovnik
A luxurious 8 day/7-night cruise visiting Split, Bol, Hvar, Korcula Island, Dubrovnik plus many more amazing locations in Croatia.
Travel in pure luxury with your every need catered for! Enjoy a Captin's dinner as well a delicious breakfast buffet every morning and dine in some wonderful spots at your own choice in some of the fantastic locations you will get to visit. Start every morning with a refreshing dip in the tranquil waters before setting off to explore a new place every day!
Discover the “Pearl of the Adriatic”, a UNESCO World Heritage site in Dubrovnik, Mljet National Park, speciality snack in Radman Hills and the historical city centre of Split.
Whether you're holidaying with your friends, family or enjoying a romantic occasion - be rest assured we will make this a totally unforgettable experience!
- A welcome dinner on your first nights stay
- Visit the best beach in Croatia
- Enjoy a sightseeing tour in Hvar with free time in the evening
- Swim in the pristine bays of Korcula
- Explore the birthplace of Marco Polo
- A panoramic tour of Dubrovnik as well as the opportunity to take a cable car or boat trip
- Visit the five types of forest, many species of birds, and two deep lakes of Mljet
- Have dinner with the Captain of your boat
- Sail into Cetina River Canyon
- Scheduling: Shared Tour
- Languages offered on activity/tour: English, German
- Duration: 8 days
- Printed or Mobile Voucher Accepted
- Pick-up servicePick up from your hotel/airport with return journey included.
- Easy CancellationNon-refundable
- On Request
- 7 nights cruise from Split to Dubrovnik and back to Split
- Captain`s dinner
- Buffet breakfast daily
- 6 lunches daily
- 4 course welcome dinner on Day 1
- Water (0.5L bottle per person per day)
- Complimentary fresh fruits available daily
- Professional Cruise Manager throughout
- Luggage handling
- Whisper technology enhanced touring
- Free Wi-Fi on board
- City tours of Split, Hvar, Korčula and Dubrovnik (Dubrovnik with transfers and panoramic photo stop) included
- Personal expenses
- Dinners (Unless stated in the inclusions)
- Port and tourist taxes and fees, € 25,00 per person/week, to be paid on board in cash
- Entrance to the Mljet National Park, 5,00 EUR per person to be paid at the entrance
We embark in split at 13:00h, with a welcome dinner in the evening and a night’s accommodation on board.
Stop in bol, a small town on island Brac, with the optional swim at the golden horn if weather permits, enjoy the 530 m long golden pebble beach said to be the best in Croatia. It is unique in that it changes shape and position depending on the winds.
Return to your boat for lunch, then head to Hvar. Hvar is one of the most popular islands in the Adriatic and a meeting point for the international jet set. The “Croatian Madeira” is also one of the longest islands stretching along the shores of Croatia.
A sightseeing tour of Hvar town shows you the first public theatre in Europe (older than Shakespeare's theatre in the UK) and many more historical sites. Your evening is free to explore Hvar on your own.
Before breakfast set sail for korčula, with a swimming stop in one of the pristine bays and lunch onboard. Early afternoon arrival to Korčula, thought to be the birthplace of the famous explorer Marco Polo.
Take a walking tour through its narrow, cobbled streets full of history. Your evening is free to discover the town and enjoy dinner on your own at one of the many restaurants.
In the morning sail to Dubrovnik, “pearl of the Adriatic”, a UNESCO world heritage site. Upon arrival in Dubrovnik, you will enjoy a guided tour of the magnificent old town with a panoramic bus ride above the old town.
You will have rest of the day at leisure to explore the old town, to take the cable car to srđ mountain or a boat ride to Lokrum island. Overnight in Dubrovnik.
Today we turn our compass back north, with plenty of time for a morning swim along the sail. As you dine, set sail for Mljet island. Mljet national park encompasses five types of forest, many species of birds, and two deep lakes, Veliko Jezero (big lake) and Malo Jezero (small lake).
This lovely island was supposedly a favourite holiday spot for the Greek hero Ulysses! Your evening is free in Mljet.
Take a break for a swim during your morning cruise. Continue sailing through lunch, arriving this afternoon in PučIšća, a beautiful little town on the island of Brac. Tonight, enjoy captain’s dinner onboard.
We depart for Omiš before breakfast, it’s fortresses are silent stone reminders of the power and might of the infamous pirates who once made their homes and fortunes here.
You will have a possibility to book a short walking tour, followed by boarding a small boat and sail into Cetina river canyon, a protected nature area, continuing to Radman mills for a local speciality snack. After visiting Omiš, set sail to split with a stop along the way to swim, cool off and relax.
If weather permits, with lunch onboard. In the late afternoon, we arrive at Split to take a guided tour of the historical centre of the city which is listed as a UNESCO world heritage site. Your evening is free in Split.
After breakfast, it’s time to disembark.
We hope you enjoyed your holiday!
- Private car transfers can be organized for travel agencies only on request.
- Note: due to the limited capacity of the Hvar harbour (during peak season in July and August) port of call can be substituted for Stari grad/Jelsa. In that case, transfer by bus will be organized to and from Hvar.